Congress and Obama made it clear…..”The crisis will go on and on”…….

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jueco2005, Feb 2, 2009.

Congress and Obama have shown their unwilliness to help

1. We can only wait for the housing market to clear

12 vote(s)
    34.3%
  2. Congress will ultimatly help house owners

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. We need other markets to reach equilibrium points as well.

17 vote(s)
    48.6%
  4. No opinion

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  1. Why jews man?? Aren't they busy with their war??

#41     Feb 5, 2009
  2. congress doesn't seem to trust obama at all.

#42     Feb 5, 2009
  3. Obama's poll numbers have to be rapidly falling or else we would have heard what they were.

I expected Obama to be inept but I had no idea how over his head he would be so soon. His adminstration is a Zoo. No coherent message. Another day another plan.

Now he wants Leon Panetta in charge of the CIA. He's another empty suit, former chief of staff. Putting him in charge of the CIA is like putting me in charge of a Nuclear Submarine.

It doesn't feel right. Too much incompetence, bumbling. Now you have India telling him he is jumping up the wrong tree. They would have never told Bush that. Iran wants an apology. They never said that shit to Bush.

We're fucked.

John

#43     Feb 5, 2009
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Leon Panetta as Director of Central Intelligence?

Well, the biggest clown in Washington was already taken, Joe Biden. Panetta is the second biggest clown in Washington.

We are going to be attacked. It is that simple.

After 9/11 I expected one thing from George W. I simply wanted him to kill as many bad guys as possible over in their own countries. In that regard he was wildly successful.

#44     Feb 5, 2009
  5. That's why when Dumbya and Hallibur...I mean Cheney attacked Iraq,, Al Qaeda just dug in deeper on the Afghan-Pakistan border.

Simpletons like you make this country a failing empire. The faster your kind multiplies, the faster we fail.

#45     Feb 5, 2009
  6. By the way, the brilliant strategy of going to war in Iraq will cost us 2-3 trllion USD, conservatively, and maybe much more.

Great Investment, Dumbya!

Good job, neocons!

Modern day Neros, they are.

[​IMG]

#46     Feb 6, 2009
  7. NOPE......we are NOW in the phase where all the globalist minion compromised congress members have now realized they have been sacrificed too, so now its an every man for THEMSELVES follie!!! They will add all pork needed to go back home and SELL THEIR LIES!!! :eek:

#47     Feb 6, 2009
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Fuck you Mr. ET Shill multi-posting credit-stealing copywrite violating piece of shit. Welcome to my ignore list asshole.

#48     Feb 6, 2009
  9. [​IMG]

#49     Feb 6, 2009
  10. Mr. Obama is saying a catastrophe if economic package not approved?????

What economic package is he talking about in the first place??

The real problem remains unanswered.

#50     Feb 6, 2009