Congratulations to Grover Lundquist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hoofhearted, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Now you are starting to make some sense, at least to me. This sounds like you may be getting close to what is at the heart of our problems.
    But I think you've still been missing some important factors- which is: WHO is accountable for the mess we're in.
    And: HOW do we fix it?

It sounds like, from much I've read from you, that you've been putting maybe all of 100% of the blame on Obama's shoulders.
    I'm not hearing much mention from "your side" that the Bush admins opened a floodgate of spending, before handing the ball off to Obama.
    If Obama had clamped those floodgates shut the moment he had taken office, he'd likely be burned on a cross for that too. We might also be in a hell of a lot bigger mess than we are in now, had the government not given its assistance.

Did you hear Paul Ryan give Joe Biden a retort during their debate when Biden pointed out that he had multiple emails from Ryan asking for some of that "bail out" money? Because I sure as hell didn't.

I hear a lot of people pointing their fingers at the current administration and all of the "mooches" who voted them in, saying "Look! The Dems are partying like it's 1999 on our dollars."

I'm really not hearing anyone saying that we Americans, in general, have been partying with our planet's resources (it's lifeblood) like it's 1999 for a loooooong time now.

You may also concede to defeat now, but I'm not. If the so-called shit hits the fan, so be it, but I won't say I'm giving up on America because we owe a few bucks.

If anyone's got any solutions, I'd love to hear them, and will gladly pass them along to congress.

#21     Nov 15, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Congress? Practically every problem we have can be directly or indirectly traced back to congress. Congress is much of the problem, not the solution. That is unless there is a clean sweep and ALL the incumbents are replaced with patriotic servants of the public. As opposed to career politicians who's only goal is reelection.

#22     Nov 15, 2012
  3. I've found that dumbing it (waaay) down is often the best way to connect with individuals such as you. And to my satisfaction it worked. So now we can at least agree that Lundquist was a famous swimmer.

#23     Nov 16, 2012
  4. So you admit
    1) Your post was dumb.
    2)I was right ,due to My memory of actually knowing who lundquist is.

HINT:Everybody here is laughing at you supposedly dumbing it down.:D :D

#24     Nov 16, 2012
  5. OK, Peace for a minute, if you care to. Who would you choose to lead this pack of 'patriotic servants'? Would they wear R or D stripes? Perhaps Indy? Perhaps Libertarian? Do you have some suggestions?

#25     Nov 16, 2012
  6. I'm sure they appreciate the dumbing down. OK, just dropping to their level for a second.

#26     Nov 16, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

A "second" huh? You're just rationalizing how it's OK for you to do EXACTLY the same as those you constantly complain about. Yet another reason why you have no credibility here.

#27     Nov 16, 2012
  8. So, by your own admission, you have no credibility here. If I came to your level and don't, in your opinion, well then?

Nevermind, this is just getting more stupid.

Look Luke, I would much prefer to debate with you than throw insults and other childish behavior. Are you In?

#28     Nov 16, 2012

9. Yes, PT, I admit to and actually enjoy being an idiot sometimes, but the point that MrBill made for me obviously went over your head.

Just as the good Bush said, "who the hell is Grover Norquist anyway?"; If the guy isn't even important enough to be a brown stain in the undies of a great American like George H.W., then is it so unreasonable that I got his name wrong?

You've got a real good brain too, for you to remember who this guy is
    [​IMG]

I'll now try my best to forget.

And if you're trying to flatter me by saying I've got everyone in here laughing, I'd say thanks, but I doubt I could spread that much joy in here.

But if you're trying to make me reach my squealing point, then I'd say you're gonna have to ram it a lot harder than that. ;)

#29     Nov 16, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

WTF? I said no such thing dopey. Again, your reading comprehension is atrocious.

#30     Nov 16, 2012