Congratulations President Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Nov 6, 2012.

1. You're right nobody with an IQ over 70* is worthy of my sympathy.

* I had to pick a low # so as to not give most of the libtard posters here a pass.

yes trend, spike ,rcg you still qualify for my sympathies.

:D :D

#21     Nov 7, 2012
  2. lol . . . the writings of a person who is bitter to the core. Where is your 'gracious in defeat' concession speech huh ?
    and thank you for acknowledging that in half an hour exGOPer ruffled you guys feathers like no one before.:).

#22     Nov 7, 2012
  3. Never mind the sympathies, didn't Obama look smart to you in that slick navy suit saying his victory speech ?

#23     Nov 7, 2012
  4. Congrads to Bernanke supporters everwhere, now that this election nonsense is out of the way, can someone tell me what is on Barry's agenda.

What's Barry's first order of business?

Party like a rock star, then golf, vacation.

Shalom bitchez..............

#24     Nov 7, 2012
  5. Three "ughs" to Warren on her victory.

#25     Nov 7, 2012
  6. It's official, and damn good news to wake up to. Republicans it's time to purge your party of the extremist if you want to stay relevant. It is only going to get worse for you from here on if you don't. Have a good day Americans.

#26     Nov 7, 2012
  7. As the President said Thank you for your part in the victory.:).

#27     Nov 7, 2012
  8. How or why are Benghazi or fast and furious a non relevant extremist Republican problem.

At what number is food stamp receipiants unacceptable, 70% or 90%?.

Are you comfortable that the IRS has determined my health care deductable for next year. (True fact).

#28     Nov 7, 2012
  9. Gone are Allen West, Joe Walsh and a few other tea party idiots.

WA and CO passed marijuana laws for personal usage.

And this guy is back in the House:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-usmvYOPfco" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#29     Nov 7, 2012
  10. Loving it :D :D :D

#30     Nov 7, 2012