Congratulations President Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Nov 6, 2012.

1. I'm going to bed early tonight, can't wait up for the official results so I thought I'd go ahead and call it.

2. exGOPer

exGOPer

:D :D :D :D

Almost done, Romney's only real path to 270 electoral votes now is VA, FL and OH and Romney is NOT winning Ohio. :D :D :D :D

3. it will be classic when steel production and fracking are banned and those stupid fucks in PA and OH end up homeless.

Serves them right.

4. +1

5. exGOPer

exGOPer

Common guys, dont be sore losers!!

6. Congratulations President Obama !!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Congratulations Barack, you da man!

8. Ricter

Ricter

My wife, a conservative, is happy with this! Why? She doesn't like Romney's smirk! Lol, women.

9. Mine too.

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Now you can go back to your regular ET account and we won't see "exGOPer" until the next time you aren't able to express yourself freely or stand behind your posts.

It is fitting that the first gloating is done by the least intelligent person on ET (if you disqualify Spike and Tradingjournals due to the narcotics). The guy laying down asphalt for a living (bigarrow) and driving trucks (freethinker) or specializing in enema nozzle insertion operations (RCG) seem to take the most pleasure in this type of "win".

The system did its job. The majority will get what they wanted and the rest of the country can suck lemons.

Hail to the Chief! Maybe I'll see you fellas in the bread lines.

#10     Nov 6, 2012