Congratulations ElectricSavant!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sulong, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Congratulations ElectricSavant!

ElectricSavant

After 3 1/2 years and over 9000 post, you've been kicked upstairs to a moderator position.

I'd for one like to extend my most heartfelt kudos for a job well done.

Through the good times, through the bad times, the rapture of spirituality to the pounding hangover headaches from binge drinking, you've recovered from it all and grabbed the gold ring.

And Marlene,
    Congratulations to you too.

Now that Michael can direct his focus on going through the FX threads with a fine tooth comb, you'll benefit from a much needed respite from being ridden like a beast of burden for hours at a time by a frustrated cowboy.

I am extremely happy for you.

I'm looking forward to some unencumbered unbiased conversation with the both of you in the future.

Lets the ET community give the savants a good o'l 3 cheers for a job well done.

HIP HIP...

2. Congrats ES. Nicely Done.

- Spydertrader

3. Raven

Raven

yes, you lucky bum, i'm green with envy

what's pay & perks?

4. sulli

sulli

nah, moderator status is probably automatic once you hit 10,000 posts.

btw, is ES the only one to hit this high of a post count?

5. good going michael. ive been reading your postes for ever. and some from your wife.
    pat

6. Congrats ES, just kidding in any of my attack posts. I still think your a nut job. I guess ass kissing does payoff. LOL

Rennick:D

7. aradiel

aradiel

ya, just like my old french teacher used to call me: "leche-botes" (or something like that), lol. Congrats ES.

8. Does this mean he's gonna post less?

Or, trade less?

:confused:

dd

PS: Is he still the Archangel of ET?

9. No. I can think of one other who has a higher post count. However, the quantity outweighs the quality.

10. skepticaltrader

skepticaltrader Guest

Nitro is closing fast on ES. He has over 8000 posts.

BTW Electric Savant, Congrats on becoming a moderator. In your new position will you ban Drawdown if he gets out of hand?

#10     Aug 1, 2006