Congratulations all EURUSD buyers above 1.3400

Discussion in 'Forex' started by DT-waw, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Mvector

Mvector

euro sell off today was a nice one - flat all euro positions I was holding from last week. If SI is trading into the $26 range that will get me looking for a new trade.

#41     Dec 28, 2011
  2. DT-waw

DT-waw

1.2867 as of now.
    hey SNB, do you want to buy some more excellent euros?
    no risk trade, loss will be transferred to swiss citizens, you can only profit!

#42     Dec 29, 2011
  3. hkrahra

hkrahra

Zr1Trader

06-07-11 09:05 PM

Quote from SnakeEYE:

isn`t it obvious that is the top of the euro futures now?it`s going d-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-own.sell 2 contracts for the 0.2points

How many pips? 200? 20? 2? I think you made a typo being .2 points would be 1.2670 wouldn't it?

Regards

:D

#43     Dec 29, 2011
  4. DT-waw

DT-waw

congrats all buyers above 1.3 yesterday and today! :D

#44     Jan 4, 2012
  5. EURUSD "woop woop pull up" last sound pilots hear before crashing into ground. EUR looks very sick today and Greece has all but said they are dropping the EUR.

#45     Jan 5, 2012
  6. Amber40

Amber40

it seems that 1.2660 will stay intact for some more time, 1.2960 seems possible if S&P downgrade does not hit sooner than I think

#46     Jan 13, 2012
  7. DT-waw

DT-waw

1.2655 now.
    i'm sorry todays buyers above 1.28

again, you've shown us a total lack of imagination.
    why on earth do you think euro is a good investment?

:D

#47     Jan 13, 2012
  8. DT-waw

DT-waw

i'm sure that professional, serious players like Morgan Stanley, GS, Merrill, Superfund, FX Concepts, german and swiss traders/bankers with 25 years of experience, etc. who bought above 1.34 are still holding longs.

everyone knows they can never be wrong.
    thats why they get paid very well even when losing few billions (who cares).

hmm.. or maybe the money should be managed by smartly designed automated strategies? Nah, its only for those goofy teenagers and their techn. analysis!

#48     Jan 13, 2012
  9. i'm sure that professional, serious players like Morgan Stanley, GS, Merrill, Superfund, FX Concepts, german and swiss traders/bankers with 25 years of experience, etc. who bought above 1.34 are still holding longs.

you have no clue.

bottom pickers strewn along the trading road with the long needle in their arm.
    luv when retail hangs onto false hope as we puke 'em out.

buy 'em all at zero as we close up the pair.

long live the dmark.
    u think the lads are going to sell beemers at zero.

square cornered currency coming to a flat screen near you.

still notching the belt.

s

:cool:

#49     Jan 13, 2012
  10. Amber40

Amber40

Euro is not a good investment, it is a dead experiment but you know the market is not moving as a strait line:D

#50     Jan 14, 2012