Congratulations all EURUSD buyers above 1.3400

Discussion in 'Forex' started by DT-waw, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Amber40

Amber40

sometimes it is better not to search any logic behind the moves...the day that moody's downgraded 12 U.K. financial institutions was also the day that NFP came out 103k (vs 50k expected); gbp/usd climbed around 150-160 pips...

#31     Dec 10, 2011
  2. Very astute indeed....(your breaking to the next level in my opinion)

#32     Dec 10, 2011
  3. DT-waw

DT-waw

i think its time for the central bankers to buy more euro now.
    every professor knows that averaging down is the most optimal strategy ever discovered by a human being. especially when fully covered by the common people.
    why the EURUSD dropped like a fly at night? Well, european bankers are sleeping in their 15m eur mansions. beware, right now 10am london time they are waking up. 80-100 pips up move guaranteed!

#33     Dec 12, 2011
  4. but first they have a Monday morning meeting

#34     Dec 12, 2011
  5. awesome geometry eurusd , doesnt get much easier than this really , forget the news , price is the only thing thats real

[​IMG]

#35     Dec 12, 2011
  6. True, true, but I think there is now a good chance of a major downside move breaking the channel. A close below 1.315 this week could ignite a panic sale to 1.285 in a wiff.

ECB primary and secondary bond buying not effective any longer. Like being on methadone after cocaine.

#36     Dec 12, 2011
  7. DT-waw

DT-waw

where is ECB with their printed with great effort,sweat, blood and tears money?
    i'm shocked they did not defend the holy euro!

what they will do with 100s of billions in euro denominated assets?
    hold and wait until it will lost 20% of value?

yes. its not their private money, so who cares?

#37     Dec 12, 2011
  8. I think Eur can bounce back a little from here, but probably down again soon. Nect target 1.25.
    I had a great deal of pleasure today immagining the daily candle up Sarkozy's ass. :D

#38     Dec 12, 2011
  9. Structured geometry continues . doesnt get much easier imo

[​IMG]

#39     Dec 18, 2011
  10. DT-waw

DT-waw

1.30 broken in an ugly way.

who needs a stop loss?
    certainly not SNB or ECB.

they were buying more euro in the last 5 days
    but these evil speculators want the eurusd lower.

its all their fault!

#40     Dec 28, 2011