Congrats to the Government

Discussion in 'Trading' started by flipflopper, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Wow - maybe that is why that Ron Paul guy keeps saying the Fed should be abolished.

Bernanke wants more powers. Maybe if we made him King that would fix things. :D

#11     Sep 9, 2008
  2. gnome

gnome

Why don't you propose just that? Bet he wouldn't turn it down...

#12     Sep 9, 2008

3. or change the leaders.. too bad 90% of americans will never know/dont care of whats happening with their tax dollars.

#13     Sep 9, 2008
  4. gnome

gnome

I think we'd care if we understood. But Gummint isn't going to spell it out for us, and we [collectively] are too naive and trusting to challenge their actions with zeal.

Much like the CEO who trusts the CFO so much that he never inspects the books... only to wake up one day and find that all of his money has been embezzled.

Some day the average American will "get it", but it will of course be much too late... the sting will have long ago been played.

#14     Sep 9, 2008
  5. Funny, the bitch and gripes. You all must have got killed today. I guess your trading strategies must have blown up. Don't worry statistically 95%+ of all traders in the long term never make a dime. If you were true investors like Buffett you would be salivating at all the bargains. WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB SUCKERS.

#15     Sep 9, 2008
  6. S2007S

S2007S

That follow through rally was awesome...

:p

Did you actually think this FNM FRE bailout was the bottom.

There are more bailouts coming.

Dow 10k

#16     Sep 9, 2008
  7. piezoe

piezoe

I am both an investor and an intraday trader. On days like today I am reminded how nice it is to be able to trade intraday and walk away with a nice profit regardless of the markets direction. As an investor i look forward to the many bargains and opportunities to sell puts (always unleveraged only) that a falling market will eventually offer the patient investor.

#17     Sep 9, 2008
  8. Shhh not to loud, you will reveal there true strategy, post doom and gloom to drive the market lower.

#18     Sep 9, 2008
  9. I like your attitude. Success.

#19     Sep 9, 2008
  10. Ron Paul has marbles and balls. More than the other two liberals running for Pres this year. One may feel at ease dismissing him as a candidate, but if you have ANY common sense, there should be no easy dismissing his economic, social and foreign policy. If there is, check your internal bias, it is interefering with the brain.

#20     Sep 9, 2008