Congrats to Schindler!

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Maverick74, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Great job Aaron...keep up the good work...it is a tough job to just break even...

u prob just need to show a longer track record from the point where u reduced your leverage...

take care
    bill

#31     Oct 3, 2006
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Another good month for Schindler Trading. He was up 4.6% for October and is now up 38.1% on the year. Very impressive considering he is using half the leverage as before. Good job Aaron. A lot of funds blew up in October with the rally in the indices and the large moves in Oil and Natural Gas. Good to see you plugging along. Congrats on another good month!

#32     Nov 1, 2006
  3. Just curious, how big a fund is this? Do they truly hedge or do they take directional positions.?

c

#33     Nov 1, 2006
  4. jem

jem

Yea but I bet he believes in trends and/or momentum pullbacks.

As oppose to betting the ranch on reversion to the mean.

#34     Nov 1, 2006
  5. Less then 5mil under management. He used to be a stubborn longer term trader but serious drawdowns killed his marketability so he is rebuilding as a short term low drawdown trader. Good luck to him, he is doing really good now.

#35     Nov 1, 2006
  6. Using $5million from others, and making investor's and friend's money is a good thing of course. Nice to see someone giving money to investor's for a change. I guess he's actually doing some good trading, excellent.

c

#36     Nov 1, 2006
  7. rickty

rickty

Congrats go out again to Aaron; this time for the nice "trader profile" in Futures magazine (November issue).

It should be good to bring in more capital into the fund.

I wish you continued success.

Richard

#37     Nov 1, 2006
  8. The assest is declining. Is it because of the big drawdown occured few year ago?

#38     Nov 5, 2006
  9. Nice job, Aaron !

#39     Nov 5, 2006
  10. Aaron waht is your sharpe ratio, beta and monthly alpha?

#40     Nov 5, 2006