Congrats to my buddy Aaron at Schindler Trading up over 13% in July....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Aug 24, 2010.

1. A Jew walks into a bank in New York City and asks for the loan officer. He says he is going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.

The bank officer says the bank will need security for the loan, so the Jew hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce parked on the street in front of the bank. The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan and an employee drives it into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the Jew returns and repays the $5,000 plus the interest, which comes to $15.41. The loan officer says, "We are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very well, but we are a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and found that you're a millionaire many times over. Why would you bother to borrow $5,000?"

The Jew replies, "Where else in New York can I park my car for two weeks for fifteen bucks?"

#51     Aug 26, 2010
  2. DT-waw

DT-waw

i did not say all jews. just some of them happen to be gigantic thieves.
    larry silverstein for example. what a great example of a honest man!
    and of course, it was a muslim terrorists who destroyed the towers, yeah.
    you know what, SOME jews are the biggest liars on the planet.

#52     Aug 26, 2010
  3. Mav88

Mav88

I'd watch what you say or you could end up on Schindler's list

#53     Aug 26, 2010
  4. Is Madoff Jew?

#54     Aug 26, 2010
  5. Is this a threat or something?

No wonder Jews were hated in Europe during WW II.

If you guys are so aggressive, why do Jews whine so much about the so-called holocaust then?

#55     Aug 26, 2010
  6. Mav88

Mav88

I have had dealings with many Jews in my time, some were pricks, others were great people. On balance there are like most, I have no idea why there is animosity.

Muslims on the other hand...

#56     Aug 26, 2010
  7. Call it an offer to undergo an unforgettable educational experience.
    And of course we all know that if a group is hated as you state that's a great reason to elimiate them, right?
    And your ignorance is beyond sad, it's funny. Jews were not hated in Europe. They were villifed in Germany for being successful when the economy was not in good shape. Strange. The same sort of crap written by idiots like you on this thread.
    Aggressive? Not all Jews are aggressive, but for most individuals, and certainly as a group, the stereotype/reality of the passive/weak/undefended Jew is gone. Any antisemite who fucks with me will get absolutely, totally, unequivocally reeducated.
    BTW, based on your comments, I will extend the same offers to you. All you have to do is provide an address and the educational material is on it's way to you at no charge.

#57     Aug 26, 2010
  8. pspr

pspr

Isn't that the truth!

#58     Aug 26, 2010
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Well being an Italian, I can tell you that our people are targeted by some really BAD people... The IRS!:D

#59     Aug 26, 2010
  10. #60     Aug 26, 2010