Congrats to my buddy Aaron at Schindler Trading up over 13% in July....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Aug 24, 2010.

1. "The Goal of International Equity Plus(IEP) is to outperform the EAFE Index."

Your buddy is nothing more than a beta grazer.

#21     Aug 25, 2010
  2. I 'll tell you fucking pile of shit dirt bags who classify everyone, my Pop liberated Dachau and has the pictures of what you Nazi panzies did to people, and why don't you post your name and address and I'll get some friends to come visit you and your family.
    Posting such ignorance is unacceptable and I hope the moderators here delete your bullshit immediately. I'm a Roman Catholic and you Nazi fucks are responisble for the largest grave yard of priests also.
    Any day, any time you assholes.

#22     Aug 25, 2010
  3. Surdo

Surdo

The management here likes this fucking garbage, it gives them web traffic and boosts their Alexa, whatever the fuck it is called, web ranking up.

I do not care if Aaron is a Moolie, Hebe, or a Gay Chink, at least he trades and is audited, unlike the 99% of the wanna-be traders on this site.

surdo out

#23     Aug 25, 2010

4. There are a lot of COLD & TIMID SOULS on this website. Few, if any of the flamers here have managed money professionally or make their track records public. And those who do manage funds are mature, and respect the efforts of others, whether they may win or lose.

I quote Teddy Roosevelt:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

#24     Aug 25, 2010
  5. You said it Surdo. I admit I forget it is all about the money sometimes. What a site to forget it on.
    I will stand by the offer though, send your name and address and I would love to come have a visit.

#25     Aug 25, 2010
  6. Surdo

Surdo

I'll pass on the visit papi!

These threads make me sick, and I generally ignore them and all that post on them.

#26     Aug 25, 2010
  7. jinxu

jinxu

I'm fairly new here. I see these comments all over the place. How do you know this site is mostly full of wanna-be traders and losers?

#27     Aug 25, 2010
  8. Surdo

Surdo

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt until you ask what the spread is in ES in two years and prove you live under a rock!

#28     Aug 25, 2010

9. Because wannabe-traders and losers are akin to gynecologists and pizza-delivery-guys. Both can smell it but they can't eat it.

#29     Aug 25, 2010
  10. d08

d08

Correlation with EAFE Index: 95%.

This is all you need to consider, the returns are no better than random. The equity curve just looks like the index + some leverage. Having a few good months in 2002 means nothing in 2010. If he had billions under management he could blame size or liquidity but this is not the case. If the congrats were sarcastic, I'd understand.

#30     Aug 25, 2010