Congrats to my buddy Aaron at Schindler Trading up over 13% in July....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by retaildaytrader, Aug 24, 2010.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

aaron is a jew. he probably charges hefty markup commissions on every trade he makes. would you care about losing money if your income is all about volume? i bet his investors think he wants a positive performance... yeah

#11     Aug 25, 2010
  2. I AM ALSO A JEW. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND YOU SO I CAN EXPLAIN TO YOU IN A WAY THAT YOU <b>NEVER</b> FORGET WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A JEW.

#12     Aug 25, 2010
  3. #13     Aug 25, 2010
  4. Ash1972

Ash1972

Doesn't your friend Aaron know anything better than being long stocks all the time?

#14     Aug 25, 2010
  5. To be a jew is to be a thief and a child rapists. You fucks do it every day in palastine. No wonder the nazi's own your ass, nobody likes pedophiles.

#15     Aug 25, 2010
  6. WOW! YOU ARE SO BRAVE HIDING BEHIND YOUR INTERNET ALIAS.
    1)First put up or shut up. Tell me where you are located so we can discuss this in person.
    2)There is no such place as "palestine", it is a fantasy.
    3)the only child rapist is your father who apparently did enough damage to you that you are totally twisted.
    4)the only ass you should care about is your mother's, and that's because your family dog owns it.

#16     Aug 25, 2010
  7. 9 years on ET before revealing your race-baiting tendencies? That's almost as long undercover as Adolf Eichmann.

#17     Aug 25, 2010
  8. I post a congratulations post, its about 12 hours later and this post is already out of control. This board is so disfunctional.

#18     Aug 25, 2010

9. disfunctional ....

someone who is known as gardiners or overally emotional alcoholics. With this in mind gardiners tend to drool and spit when they talk, cry over everything or in other cases try to fight the closest object to them!
    That kid shaking that sign for no reason seems to be so gardiner(disfunctional)

----------------------------

dysfunctional

dys·func·tion·al/dis&#712;f&#601;NGkSH&#601;nl/Adjective1. Not operating normally or properly.
    2. Deviating from the norms of social behavior in a way regarded as bad.

---------------------------

Resolving to surprise her husband, an investment banker's wife pops by his office. She finds him in an unorthodox position, with his secretary sitting in his lap.

Without hesitation, he starts dictating, "... and in conclusion, gentlemen, credit crunch or no credit crunch, I cannot continue to operate this office with just one chair!"

#19     Aug 25, 2010
  10. Why are you congratulating someone for losing 6% of their clients money?

#20     Aug 25, 2010