CONGRATS To all the Popsters!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Comanche, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Obviously these guys ARE as dumb as they appear!!

This thread is intended to be a spoof on you moronic dipster $$$$$ dipshits.

ROFLMFAO that you think we're serious! You don't get it do you.

Get a life.

Look!! It's eqttrdr and makloda!!

[​IMG]

#21     Jun 27, 2007
  2. the 3 cheerleaders are back! Shocker! Eqt you never did answer my question, but you're silence is telling.

#22     Jun 27, 2007
  3. lol

go create your #43,341 new nick for the boards..

rollin' in the $$$ over here baby $$

Dont be jealous...

like I always say..

"Dont hate the playa.. hate the game"

#23     Jun 27, 2007
  4. This is the only handle i've had. I don't feel the need to answer my own posts and threads with the same tired crap that you do. You have zero credibility here, I know you are full of shit. You know you are full of shit. If the "losers" come back in late day to sell you will disappear again. Time to go shopping maybe? piker

#24     Jun 27, 2007
  5. mde2004

mde2004

Up fiv figuares toiday trading futares.

#25     Jun 27, 2007
  6. good idea bro..

time to hit La Jolla for a nice walk on the beach and some wine and Jack's when they open later...

Boy,... you better keep my shoes shined the way I like them when I get back tonight or I am going to have to replace you again..

and we all know you dont want that.

#26     Jun 27, 2007
  7. :p

#27     Jun 27, 2007
  8. I love the level of hostility on the board. Is it so hard to keep ones emotions in check?

#28     Jun 27, 2007
  9. Ouch, you hurt my feelings. You better watch out though, we both live in cali. If I see you hanging out in front of 7-11 or home depot, I may have to hire you for the day. I heard you were good at day laboring. My pool does need to be cleaned, and maybe i'll let you do a little landscaping. To here that you've only done as well as the s&p over this whole run makes me feel a little sorry for you!

#29     Jun 27, 2007
  10. Just stating the obvious mak. It's funny though when the mkt is up you think everyone is short and/or hostile. When the mkt is down you have nothing to say. I think this entire site has gone to shit. There are no traders here anymore, just posers. I had eqt and stock on ignore, but they are so predictable it's become a game. When a ridulous thread is started it's 99% that stock created it. When the mkt goes up, you know eqt is going to post on 5 threads SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING! It's priceless. These are supposed to be adults trying to master a very difficult career? Hardly, they are hyperactive children who will never really get it.

#30     Jun 27, 2007