Congrats democrats...so whats next on the agenda?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 23, 2010.

1. It has already been done. They are referred to as "red states" in the aggregate.

#11     Mar 23, 2010
  2. How do you feel about Republicans taking your money and giving it to war profiteers,tax cuts and benefits for the richest Americans and corporations etc

Who do you think is most responsible for the country's 12.5 trillion dollar national debt that you have to pay for ,Carter,Clinton and Obama or Reagan,Bush and Bush ?

#12     Mar 23, 2010
  3. I will help a dying child if that child or his family asks me which is what we should all do. We should not rob Peter to pay Paul which is what the government has decided to do.

I wonder what would happen if we broke it down to an individual level if this would seem ok. Lets say YOU had a sick dying kid and he could be saved by a lifesaving operation. You lived next door to bill gates, but instead of asking him for the money to save your kid, you broke into his house and stole $250k from his safe. Now...do you believe you did the right thing and that you shouldnt go to jail? Do you think the courts would agree with your decision and say it was ok because bill gates already has alot of money and doesnt need it?

I think Jesus would pray for the child, ask for help from the citizens of the town, or even ask the doctors to lower their fees to lighten the costs associated with saving the kid. Im almost 100% certain he wouldnt take peoples money at gunpoint to pay for the kids operation.

#13     Mar 23, 2010
  4. Cap n trade looks like the next item and may get some "reluctant" GOP support as it is a way to raise money to pay for all the stuff both parties put on the taxpayers: Bush's drug fix for seniors; a couple of wars; WS bailouts by both parties and the latest being HCR.

Seneca

#14     Mar 23, 2010
  5. I'll answer it for you

The national debt in 1978 was around 700 billion,it was around a trillion when Carter left.Carter was responsible for around 300 billion

When Ronnie took office the national debt was around a trillion,when Bush 1 left office it was around 4 trillion

When Clinton came into office the debt was around 4 trillion,when Clinton left it around 5.6 trillion

When Bush 2 came into office the debt was around 5.6 trillion when he left it was 10 trillion

So Dem's was responsible for 2 trillion of the national debt that we have to pay for

Republicans were responsible for 8 trillion of the national debt and most of the 400- 500 billion a year in interest we pay on that national debt,but you dumb ass Republicans complain about democrats stealing from you :confused:

Obama is currently spending like a drunken sailer,but lets not for get that he has to pay 500 billion a year in national debt interest and 2 wars that was left to him

#15     Mar 23, 2010
  6. what would you do if only $ that stood between cure or certain death.. and you have not enough! do you rely on jesus..or your neighbor's fondness for you :confused:

or will you save a life? your choice :eek:

OPEN MORE STEM CELL LINES OBAMA!!!

#16     Mar 23, 2010
  7. Sure let's "bang out" another amnesty like Regan did in 1986. That'd be cool.

#17     Mar 23, 2010
  8. WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!!

ROUGH ROUGH ROUGH..

:D

#19     Mar 23, 2010
  9. rew

rew

I am against it of course. That's why I voted for Ron Paul.

BTW, Obama's first year racked up the biggest deficit ever. Just because the Republicans are horrible doesn't mean the Democrats can't be worse.

#20     Mar 23, 2010