Congradulations Democrats...you got healthcare passed, but who is going to treat you?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 4, 2010.

1. jem

jem

I have no time for this level of stupidity. call a fricken mortgage broker.

#31     Apr 5, 2010
  2. jem..wimpy, as usual when confronted with the facts...

#32     Apr 5, 2010
  3. Blotto

Blotto

I quit when medicine was placed under State control, some years ago . . . . Do you know what it takes to perform a brain operation? Do you know the kind of skill it demands, and the years of passionate, merciless, excruciating devotion that go to acquire that skill? That was what I would not place at the disposal of men whose sole qualification to rule me was their capacity to spout the fraudulent generalities that got them elected to the privilege of enforcing their wishes at the point of a gun. I would not let them dictate the purpose for which my years of study had been spent, or the conditions of my work, or my choice of patients, or the amount of my reward. I observed that in all the discussions that preceded the enslavement of medicine, men discussed everything - except the desires of the doctors. Men considered only the 'welfare' of their patients, with no thought for those who were to provide it. That a doctor should have any right, desire or choice in the matter, was regarded as irrelevant selfishness; his is not to choose, they said, only 'to serve.'

--Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

#33     Apr 5, 2010
  4. jem

jem

the facts are that sitting in my office are multiple deals where I represented the seller and the buyers put zero down.

You are fool denying facts.

#34     Apr 5, 2010
  5. Why kind of fool would actually believe that any kind of practicing physician in the last 100 years would be reciting an oath to some Greek gods of 3000 years ago for strength and wisdom?

LOL...good god.

#35     Apr 5, 2010
  6. Z10 is definitely misinformed in this case. He should give up this fight and pick another battle.

#36     Apr 5, 2010
  7. Prove it.

Prove that people purchased a home free and clear without having to put out a single penny...

You are equivocating again, calling a no down payment situation as no money down...

Although it would figure that you would be representing people who can't afford a down payment on a house...same type that buy cars from Cal Worthington, financed by Cal Worthington?

#37     Apr 5, 2010
  8. I see you are straying out of your play pen again...

Got to work on that doc...

#38     Apr 5, 2010
  9. LOL...and what does my play pen look like there big fella?

#39     Apr 5, 2010
  10. jem

jem

I represented the seller -- fool.

The buyers had there own agents... we used the agency disclosure forms promulgated by the Ca Assoc of Realtos.

No money down is the same as no down payment when I use the terms. You are making a distinction without a difference. I guess you do not know how real estate deals work.

#40     Apr 5, 2010