Congradulations Democrats...you got healthcare passed, but who is going to treat you?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Dave Del Dotto and his klan are non sequitors, which would be why you think there is such a thing as buying a home with no money down...

#21     Apr 5, 2010
  2. jem

jem

are you having some sort of flashback. You have never been this off topic on a thread before.

Additionally you have never been so wrong.

If you had any income you could go to wells fargo or other lender and apply for an FHA loan. Then go to a seller and make a full price offer and ask for a 3.5% contribution to closing costs. If the seller says yes... you have a non money down deal.

In short sales - the selling banks have give approval to those deals routinely.

#22     Apr 5, 2010
  3. No money down, means no money down.

Not this bullshit of incidental expenses, etc. being "no money down."

It is just a flat out lie.

You simply can't buy a home without putting money into the equation, period.

Idiots like you perpetuate this lie, which demonstrates where you actually are on an ethical level...

"The Sad Truth

The point is that too many people who are completely broke or deeply in debt hear the real estate gurus advertising “no money down” real estate deals and they say to themselves “No money down? What do you know! That’s exactly how much money I have available to do real estate! I’d love to do real estate if it won’t cost me anything!”

So they go to some free seminar that promises to teach them how to do “no money down” deals and they find out that in order to actually learn how to do those deals you have to sign up for the next boot camp. And the boot camp costs–you guessed it–money!

So they spend money they didn’t intend to on the next “no money down” boot camp the guru offers, expecting to then be able to do all the real estate they want for no money, only to find out there that the real estate deals do in fact require–once again–money!

And if the aspiring investor is completely out of money by that point, guess what they can’t do–real estate!

These are the kind of scenarios I and the other investors I work with help people avoid when they’re first getting into real estate.

I’m not saying that the gurus are bad people or that you shouldn’t spend money on education (I fully believe that the best money you’ll ever spend is on education). I just want you to be aware that if you don’t have a penny to your name, then “no money down” real estate is not the answer.

Here’s the answer–real estate can’t be done without money, but it doesn’t have to be your money that you use. It can be, and often should be, someone else’s money.

And that is the key to accelerating your real estate business–leveraging other people’s resources so you can do more than you could have done on your own.

My next “No Money Down” article will detail how to find money to do real estate deals and (if you need knowledge) even fund your real estate education. Knowing how to find money to fund your activities is an essential skill if you want to be a successful real estate investor.

-Jarom Adair
    Real Estate Investing for Beginners "

#23     Apr 5, 2010
  4. No, that is not in the hippocratic oath. It doesnt even say anything close to that.

#24     Apr 5, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Now that you've googled it, do tell, does the intent of the oath fit well with denying medical service based on a patient's political opinion?

#25     Apr 5, 2010
  6. Talk about a humorous thread..

Libbers attempting to ridicule the good doctor for not knowing what's in the bill, when the people who passed it didn't know what was in it.

Nazi Pelosi: "Let's pass this bill so we can find out what's in it".

How you can make fun of the doctor with a straight keyboard is quite telling.

And as far as the Hippocratic oath, what kind of a fool would ever agree to it....

“ I swear by <b>Apollo, the healer, Asclepius, Hygieia, and Panacea, and I take to witness all the gods, all the goddesses</b>, to keep according to my ability and my judgment, the following Oath and agreement: ........"

#26     Apr 5, 2010
  7. Your people are full of it. I grew up in the Soviet Union and lived there until my late teens. Before the collapse of the Soviet infrastructure, provision of healthcare in the Soviet Union was adequate (although varied geographically). Moreover, if you look at what the Soviet authorities inherited from tzarist Russia, they have actually managed quite well. For example, the regular epidemics of anthrax, plague and malaria were stopped in the Soviet Union in the 20s and 30s thanks to the efforts of Narkomzdrav.

#27     Apr 5, 2010
  8. Don't be silly (and that applies particularly to the other poster, who so liked the idea of swearing by the ancient Greek pantheon)...

Obviously, doctors don't swear the ancient version of the Hippocratic Oath these days. This is the Declaration of Geneva, from which my excerpt was taken:
    http://www.omed.pitt.edu/current-students/declaration-of-geneva.php

#28     Apr 5, 2010
  9. rew

rew

I have news for you -- nobody knows what's in the bill except the lobbyists who wrote it. Do you really think that any of the congressmen who voted for it actually read the 2700 page bill?

#29     Apr 5, 2010
  10. I don't think facts and citations are going to get you anywhere here man, but I applaud your effort because I sure as hell don't have the patience for it.

#30     Apr 5, 2010