Confirmation Bias and Group Think

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by retaildaytrader, Apr 11, 2010.

1. This would be awesome Rennick. Start a thread where you take 10 grand to 100 grand and post real statements while making before the fact calls.

Too many blogs, boards and messages are filled with guys who seem to talk a good deal, offer after the fact trades and vague information. I have yet to see a guy who can come out showing broker's statements while making before the fact calls.

I wouldnt mind subscribing to a site or even donating money to an individual who can show me results in that manner. However, I have yet to see one person up to the challenge...

#11     Apr 15, 2010
  2. ------------------------------------------

Always the preoccupation with the anus and what one drops in the bowl!! :D :D

Weil du Deutsche sprichst, gehen wir bumsen mit meinem RUBBERSCHWANZ :D :D

Your statements are totally worthless - even a street urchin nowadays can pop those out in psd et al in no time flat.

But if you want to pursue this avenue, please be a good boy and have Ameritrade send your account statement directly to baron/Admin. and then they can post ONLY the result (i.e. not identity or A/C info). This will be thoroughly acceptable.

Otherwise, POST LIVE TRADES, retardissimo!!

You have time to post vague bullshit, why can't you just simply post your trades like so ..

Qs 1000 shares entry _ Stop _ TP_ .. Analysis: attach chart of what Maria dropped in the bowl yesterday. (all anal-ysis acceptable :) )

#12     Apr 18, 2010
  3. Rennick, start today, all will be forgotten if you can just do this ...

Start a new thread, post live trades with specific numbers. Trade data must be posted within seconds to minutes.

Let the thread run for 6 months. At the end of 6 months you can, if you wish, submit your ameritrade statements to baron/Admin.

If it turns out that you are a seasoned winner, then I'll switch my impression of ....

"when I go into Chinatown, 1000s of chinese cross over to the other side"

which as of now means "chinese women and children"

to "chinese men"

I'll be the first to APOLOGIZE and mark into history what YOU drop in the bowl.

:)

#13     Apr 18, 2010

4. ------------------------------------

I read your (newly) suggested thread .....

You total degenerate :D :D :D ... at least you'll get a good laugh making me read that 21-page garbage thread. :D :D

You might be a Rennick if ....

upon seeing the sign "Airport Left" you turn around and go back home.

you think Taco Bell is the Mexican Phone company

you walk your son to school because you're both in the same grade

-------------------

luv you renny :) :D :D

#14     Apr 19, 2010