Confidence in George W. Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by eagle488, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Humpy

Humpy

A better analogy for the current USA - might be the Dinosaur, huge muscle and hardly any brain.
    At least Clinton had a brain and some knowledge of the world even if he couldn't keep his zip done up.
    Please do the world a favour US citizens and don't vote for another Evangelical moron or we are all doomed to yet more Vietnams, Iraqs and on to the next disaster.
    Sorry George its not your fault. My advice is to get some sensible people around you and take their advice. Not to keep digging when you are in a hole. Like the poker players say - when you got a losing hand its time to fold.

#41     Dec 12, 2006
  2. our only hope is gore as next prez. hes the guy i can safely say can be trusted more than everyone else running; surely less corrupted than his adversaries and the current bush admn, and he cares about america its future and its citizens. gore could really turn this nation around by at least winning back some sympathy from usa's [ex] allies.

i think is the more likely candidate to occupy the white house.

#42     Dec 12, 2006

3. Bush = Gore = kerry

Now take your pick :D

#43     Dec 12, 2006

4. Americans no longer vote for the smartest or the best administrators. The educated northerners gave up on the political process, now there's only the southern robot who is left to vote. Southern american women vote for the "cutest" guy who they wouldn't mind having a one night stand with, and the southern guy votes for "someone I'd like to have a beer with". Resulting in a situation where morons end up voting into office other morons just like them.

#44     Dec 12, 2006
  5. and the genius northerners elect hillary clinton... game... set..... match.

#45     Dec 12, 2006
  6. Humpy

Humpy

The pressures of Office are most likely too much for one individual. There was a movement to force the President to get - was it Congress or House of Reps approval BEFORE going to war. The Pres could wake up with a bad hang-over after a bad week and order something he might regret later. Years ago it would take weeks to do very much, leaving plenty of time for reflection. But now everything is instantaneous.
    Over here Parliament wanted the Prime Minister to have its approval BEFORE going to war. I don't remember what happened. Got "kicked into the long grass" and forgotten about probably.
    Even a 10 year old could see the GWB case for the invasion of Iraq was woefully weak. I remember watching Colin Powell putting the US case. He looked really uncomfortable. Like an honourable man given a dirty job.

#46     Dec 12, 2006

7. Hillary will be the first women, gay, president :eek: :eek: :p :p :D :D

1-888-TRADEUP

#47     Dec 12, 2006
  8. Leaving aside how we got in this jam, it looks like right now W is doing the right thing consulting with all these different parties for input on Iraq.

Apparently we're getting a major address from him before Xmas. It better have some answers. 11 dead in one day last week, 5 today - - he knows he has to take action of some kind soon.

#48     Dec 12, 2006
  9. What a bullshit statement. The fool is president. Americans should be ashamed and even scared to be reading in their daily propaganda that the fool is "consulting" with his advisers?!! A president should be "consulting" with advisers every single mintue of the day.....so why the F*CK is this even news?!!!

WTF?!! Why is this even news?!! Does this mean he wasn't taking advice before?! Oh wait, the fool already told us he wasn't. After all he goes by "what my gut tells me". The fact that RepubliKKKlans would even post this nonesense makes it apparent to what degree these mental midgets are retarded.

#49     Dec 12, 2006

10. Son, as much as I detest american politicians, hillary or for that matter even a monkey at the local zoo would make a better president than Bush. At least with a monkey you could certify it retarded and incapable of making decisions and let knowledgeable advisers run the operation.

#50     Dec 12, 2006