Confidence in George W. Bush

Discussion in 'Politics' started by eagle488, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Don't encourage him. He might take you up on it.

#11     Dec 7, 2006
  2. Bush has done our country far more harm than Carter did. Far more harm. I really don't know if our Republic can recover.

#12     Dec 7, 2006
  3. Carter was also weak but not immersed in corruption and lies. He also wasn't afraid to be his own man, stand up, and try to do what is best for all Americans - - not the few. I don't remember Carter caught up in this BushCheney imperial presidency fetish either. Often wonder how it would have turned out for poor Jimmy if the military hadn't screwed up the hostage rescue. That Gerald Ford was a loser too.

W better pray he doesn't get a recession on top of all the rest of his troubles. His approval rating is still zilch and while other big first world countries seem to have popular leaders most of the public hates Bush now.

Too bad for all of us. Where do we get these leaders from? :(

#13     Dec 7, 2006
  4. Well, that was your first big mistake.

George Bush is the same asshole he's always been. It's just more apparent now.

Funny, I don't see those once-popular bumper stickers: "I support the President 100%!"

Nope, only a dope would slap one of those on his bumper, then or now. It's just painfully obvious now.

#14     Dec 7, 2006
  5. I have absolute confidence in dubya.

I have absolute confidence, he'll justify every measure he has taken in office, to the end of his days..............

I have confidence, that in 5/10 years time, he will be doing interveiws about how the public failed him, and didnt see his vision.........

how he only did what seemed the right thing to do, and how its unfair to villify him on the basis of overewhelming failure to do his job..........

how the strange, and evidently vast , in fact humungous, movements of currency and assets after his reign, and criticism of his associated directoreal positions are some sort of "conspiracy theory" against his integrity........

Look, proof is in the pudding, as you all know, the gravy comes at the end of the show, when people have stopped looking.

You can take THAT to the bank.
    By all means, print this out now, pop it in the vault, if im wrong in 2012, i owe you a dollar.:D

#15     Dec 7, 2006

6. Carter is the ONLY TRUE CHRISTIAN LEADER you low lifes will ever have. Actually he might have been too good for you fools. You deserve imbeciles like Bush and Clinton.

#16     Dec 8, 2006
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

G.W. Bush days are numbered and with democrats in Washington nothing major should happen within next 2 years.

The scary thought though is his brother. If he ever becomes president, can you imagine 20 potential years under 1 family rule. try to explain it to low edicated countries that we have democracy then.

#17     Dec 8, 2006
  8. Bush knows how hard it is because he, "visits families that die."

I hope all families stay away from his visits.

#18     Dec 8, 2006
  9. Americans can learn a hard lesson with respect to Bush...in that there is too much authority granted to too few people...who are really just average people mentally ...at best...

Why should the American people have to put up with any one ..two...or three individuals ?

World issues are far too complex...and giving this type of authority to the types of people that are now running the US Government is beyond belief...

This somewhat equates to having 6 year old kings ruling empires in the B.C. period....

America can change this with the stroke of a pen...

Furthermore the name Bush/Cheney needs to be removed from the daily public media...every time the world sees these names...they further despise the US...

Americans deserve far better than this !

#19     Dec 8, 2006
  10. Do you realize that Pres. Trumans' approval was at 22% during some of the 2nd World War.

Lincolns' wasn't much better during the Civil War.

By the way Isreals' Ohlmert is at 7% . He invaded another country and withdrew and still isn't popular.

All these leaders were piled on as is GWB but I think that says more about the pilers-on than the leader.

#20     Dec 8, 2006