Confession

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Nicodemus, Dec 13, 2001.

1. I've been wanting to do this for awhile. I did not start out with the intention of deceiving anyone but somehow it snoballed and if felt good presenting myself as a successful trader. I am not a successful trader. I am not even trading right now. I am not retired. I dont have much money. I am sorry for the deception. I started a new identity with the intention of being honest this time but I think its better to clear the air. This is a great board and a great bunch of people. I'll be reading the board but will keep my opinions to myself. Bye.

2. What was your alias? tradeRX???? :mad:

3. jaan

jaan

nicodemus,

although i would not condone what you did, i just want to tell you that your witty comments have made this board much more enjoyable (at least for me). so please continue participating -- under a new alias, if you feel that'd be more appropriate.

- jaan

4. so you're saying you're a trading systems vendor?

5. Magna

Magna Administrator

Damn Nic, I was ready to hire you to coach me. :) Seriously, thanks for coming clean, it was the honorable thing to do.

6. gary

gary

Most if not all boards have some fluff. You coming clean may open some eyes. Sorry to those who dont , but I find it funny!!!

7. Props to you Nic for having the guts to admit it.

8. Rigel

Rigel

Nic,
    Wrote "somehow it snoballed.."
    Reminds me of the adulterous woman who says "It just happened". A poor excuse. Good you admitted it though. Now KNOCK IT OFF! (Step #2)

9. I am still trying to figure out if Nic was joking as a play off of the "Im a coach thread" or if he is serious??!! Nic??

10. limbo

limbo

Nic--What the f---k??----This is insane. Is this a joke or what? Tell me you're not serious Nic and this is a play on Gary's "coming out".---- No, sorry Gary I don't find it funny when morons deceive me.

#10     Dec 15, 2001