Condi Rice Trial Balloon Sighted

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Against my better judgment, I have left you off ignore, even though your anti-Christian bigotry is sickening. Unlike most of the morons on ignore, you are intelligent and thoughtful occasionally, if misguided.

However, now you quoted with approval one of the biggest idiots on my ignore list. Sorry, but you were already on double secret probation, and there is only so much I can overlook, so now you join the other dickheads on ignore.

#11     Jul 13, 2012
  2. are you kidding. biggest epa expansion in history. ok, im done with this stupid conversation.

#12     Jul 13, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Neener neener I can't hear you.

#13     Jul 13, 2012
  4. dam. i am crushed. how will i ever recover from the rejection?

#14     Jul 13, 2012
  5. When I read this yesterday I thought, can these dumb bastards really be doing this all over again? Is it possible they can be this f'n stupid?
    Tell ya' what. They pick Condi as the VP, they better hope Obama comes out at the Dem convention with a bone in his nose, carrying a spear in one hand, a Quran in the other, saying praise Allah after every sentence, drinking a 40oz of malt, and puffing on a Newport. Anything short of that and a Romney/Rice ticket is a loser.

#15     Jul 13, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Oh, the humanity!

#16     Jul 13, 2012
  7. :D That was funny:D

#17     Jul 13, 2012
  8. LOL. Kind of my thoughts too, but the WSJ online article said she was the most popular choice among republican voters by a large margin, based on polling. These are the same voters though who thought Huckabee and John McCain were good choices. They loved Santorum too, actually he was second in the poll.

So maybe you and I are the ones out of step. I just see Condi as being so linked to Bush, she would poison the ticket. After all, there should be some consequences to failure. Would she really peel black votes from obama? I doubt it. Would women who were planning on voting for obama suddenly vote for her instead? Maybe a handful, but I can't see wholesale defections.

I also think if he picks Portman or Ryan or any of the other indistinguishable middle aged white guys, there will be some disappointment.

#18     Jul 13, 2012
  9. maybe popular amongst republicans but certainly not conservatives

#19     Jul 13, 2012
  10. Your sarcasm is duly noted, as I haven't done the deed yet.

I don't want you to think of it as rejection. It's about me, not you. I do respect your fanaticism, and your ability to argue, but you could be the stumblingblock that prevents some lost person from finding eternal Salvation through Jesus. That would bother me if I were you. Rejecting faith is a kind of faith of its own, and it could be you are wrong. Doesn't that bother you even a little?

#20     Jul 13, 2012