Concerns grow over Egypt's Weapons of Mass Destruction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Just wanted to post this.

There is lion named “Moran” who single handedly chased away 4 other lions. “Moran” means warrior.

There was a lion in a cage in Afghanistan. One day a Taliban man said “I am Taliban and I will kill this lion” and he entered the lion’s cage. The lion immediately killed the Taliban. Now this idiot’s brother threw a hand grenade in the lion’s cage to get revenge. The hand grenade exploded and the lion was only blinded (very strong). But the lion died after 1 month because he stopped eating (now I am angry). That idiot Taliban should have known there is a big difference between an American and a Lion.

Somewhere in Asia a man entered a Lion’s cage in a zoo and he said “Jesus will save me”. The lion attacked the man but did not kill him. This man was small and very thin. The Lion could have killed immediately if he wanted to but did not for some reason.

Once in Africa 5 bad people kidnapped/abducted a small child and took the child deep into the African forest. The child started crying and out of nowhere 3 or 5 big male lions appeared. All the 5 bad people ran away leaving the child. But the lions did not kill the child. The lions stayed with the child till the forest rangers/police arrived and then the lions disappeared.

A female lion in Africa adopted a small deer calf and started protecting it. This lioness did not eat for 15 days and the deer calf also could eat anything. Both of them were suffering. On the 16th day a big male lion appeared and killed the deer calf and put an end to their sufferings. The next day the lioness killed an animal and eat it.

There were 3 grizzly bears “Tuyuk”, “Casin”, and “Bart”. I think all the 3 died.

There is a crocodile named “busal” in Africa. He is 22 feet long and weighs 1100 kg to 1200 kg. Local people say Busal killed and eat an adult hippopotamus. Scientist tried to catch Busal by setting up a big strong iron cage. When Busal entered the cage, the cage collapsed. Busal is free and wild today. Busal lives in isolation. I have seen “Busal”. He is massive.

There is a Lion in Africa weighing 300 Kg. Maybe 350 kg. He lives in isolation.

There was a Siberian tiger weighing 410 Kg. He lived in isolation.

They are massive Grizzly bears in isolated areas of Alaska. Polar bears are bigger than Grizzly. Polar bears live in ice age where nobody dares to go.

Strange thing happen in this strange world.

#11     Feb 7, 2011
  2. Are you sure it doesn't mean "Redneck DUMBASS"?

#12     Feb 7, 2011
  3. Fire cannot burn me.

Water cannot drown me.

Wind cannot blow me.

Who am I?

I cannot be killed indoors and outdoors.

I cannot be killed during day and night.

I cannot be killed by animals and human beings.

I cannot be killed by weapons.

I cannot be killed in mid-air, water and land.

Who am I?

Today I started a big fire and inhaled lots of smoke so I cannot think properly. Please ignore my "only this" idiot post

#13     Feb 7, 2011
  4. Mercor

Mercor

What kind of law? Try International treaties that almost every country has signed.

Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, also Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT or NNPT) is a treaty to limit the spread (proliferation) of nuclear weapons. The treaty came into force on 5 March 1970, and currently there are 189 states party to the treaty, five of which are recognized as nuclear weapon states: the United States, Russia, the United Kingdom, France, and China (also the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council).

Article I:[20] Each nuclear-weapons state (NWS) undertakes not to transfer, to any recipient, nuclear weapons, or other nuclear explosive devices, and not to assist any non-nuclear weapon state to manufacture or acquire such weapons or devices.

Article II: Each non-NWS party undertakes not to receive, from any source, nuclear weapons, or other nuclear explosive devices; not to manufacture or acquire such weapons or devices; and not to receive any assistance in their manufacture.

Article III: Each non-NWS party undertakes to conclude an agreement with the IAEA for the application of its safeguards to all nuclear material in all of the state's peaceful nuclear activities and to prevent diversion of such material to nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_Non-Proliferation_Treaty

#14     Feb 7, 2011
  5. For the OP

Political views 'hard-wired' into your brain

Scientists have found that people with conservative views have brains with larger amygdalas, almond shaped areas in the centre of the brain often associated with anxiety and emotions.

On the otherhand, they have a smaller anterior cingulate, an area at the front of the brain associated with courage and looking on the bright side of life.

--------

If you read into this, republicans are easy to scare. lol. I have some data points that show they don't know jack about how to handle their own finances which will show up in a future post. I have yet to find anything that would justify their continual existance.

#15     Feb 7, 2011
  6. Statement 1-: When a B - 2 bomber appears over Egypt, it will be for peaceful purpose.

Statement 2-: When a B - 2 bomber appears over Iran, it will be for peaceful purpose (George Bush said so).

#16     Feb 7, 2011
  7. Yeah, give everybody access to nuclear bomb technology. Might as well get this planet bombed to crap. Good thinking.

#17     Feb 7, 2011
  8. bearice

Thank you for the stories of the Wild, always refreshing.

#18     Feb 7, 2011
  9. Scataphagos, you are intelligent. I have nothing against you. But some people may think I am Enemy-of-America so I posted "Lion".

In Africa, Moran means "Warrior".

#19     Feb 7, 2011
  10. Finally wikileaks has posted something important.

'Al-Qaida on brink of using nuclear bomb'

Al-Qaida is on the verge of producing radioactive weapons after sourcing nuclear material and recruiting rogue scientists to build "dirty" bombs, according to leaked diplomatic documents.

A leading atomic regulator has privately warned that the world stands on the brink of a "nuclear 9/11".

Security briefings suggest that jihadi groups are also close to producing "workable and efficient" biological and chemical weapons that could kill thousands if unleashed in attacks on the West.

Thousands of classified American cables obtained by the WikiLeaks website and passed to The Daily Telegraph detail the international struggle to stop the spread of weapons-grade nuclear, chemical and biological material around the globe.

At a Nato meeting in January 2009, security chiefs briefed member states that al-Qaida was plotting a program of "dirty radioactive IEDs", makeshift nuclear roadside bombs that could be used against British troops in Afghanistan.

As well as causing a large explosion, a "dirty bomb" attack would contaminate the area for many years.

The briefings also state that al-Qaida documents found in Afghanistan in 2007 revealed that "greater advances" had been made in bioterrorism than was previously realized. An Indian national security adviser told American security personnel in June 2008 that terrorists had made a "manifest attempt to get fissile material" and "have the technical competence to manufacture an explosive device beyond a mere dirty bomb".

Freight trains were found to be carrying weapons-grade nuclear material across the Kazakhstan-Russia border, highly enriched uranium was transported across Uganda by bus, and a "small time hustler" in Lisbon offered to sell radioactive plates stolen from Chernobyl.

In one incident in September 2009, two employees at the Rossing Uranium Mine in Namibia smuggled almost half a ton of uranium concentrate powder - yellowcake - out of the compound in plastic bags.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Qaida+brink+using+nuclear+bomb/4205104/story.html

#20     Feb 7, 2011