Concealed Carry

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tsing Tao, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Those of you who carry, what is your choice weapon?

I used to carry a Sig p238 380, but recently decided I'd like a bit more stopping power. I switched to the Walther PPS 40.

[​IMG]

Also curious how those of you who carry do it? IWB? Shoulder? Belt?

2. vinc

vinc

so where do you live??
    near Afgan border ?? :)

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Close. Florida.

4. You seem to be ready for the expected "Zimmerman Riots". :cool:

5. tango29

tango29

lol, have my permit and carry a WWII Walther 9mm. Had an officer confiscate it, and had to go in to retrieve. I was told it was because they hadn't seen that kind of pistol. I was very disrespectful and told the officer and the chief they were idiots and broke the law. They had no comment, but I am guessing I am on a list. Oh well break my heart.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I have OWB, IWB and shoulder holsters. I predominately use the IWB holster at either the 2 o'clock or 4 o'clock position.

[​IMG]

Colt .45 acp.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yeah, I've taken to going with the OWB and wearing longer short sleeve shirts. I get them at big and tall shops. I'm 6'5", but I get really big ones :)

Sometimes, when I go to crappy places in St. Pete, I'll wear one inside the jacket/sport coat.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Won't be any in my neighborhood :) More than half the neighborhood is military, many of them SOCOM.

9. I can't do a holster, so I CCW with a backpack. I typically carry a P7M13, Glock 21 or P220.

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yeah, I've seen some folks use fanny packs, too. I've always wondered how that would impact you going for your weapon in a time of need. Doesn't that concern you at all?

As for the glock, look into the Walther, bro. Check the difference in width....

[​IMG]

#10     Jul 11, 2013