Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Good1

Good1

Hey nyquil, was it the Russians?

#11     Nov 23, 2016
  2. nitro

nitro

I don't like Clinton so if she becomes Prez it is a small win for me only because I can't stand the colossal asshole. But nothing should be more disturbing than hacking a democratic election. I would say that this would rock the foundations of this country to the core-bone.

#12     Nov 23, 2016
    dealmaker likes this.
  3. nitro

nitro

This will only give impetus to the other states to look carefully at their own systems.

#13     Nov 23, 2016
  4. achilles28

achilles28

I seem to recall Nitro and other Liberals here labeling us Republicans as kooks for suspecting what they suspect now - voter fraud.

One key reason why Liberals lost - they lost the moral high ground. They became hypocrites. Invented a new situational morality and then excused themselves of it, when it benefited then. They rationalize it by asserting THEY are intellectually superior. The majority apparently consider it delusional behavior. The majority also saw through their hypocritical self-righteous clap-trap and had enough.

#14     Nov 23, 2016
  5. Good1

Good1

#15     Nov 23, 2016
  6. Good1

Good1

7. fhl

fhl

#17     Nov 23, 2016
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

It is interesting that real computer scientists don't consider any of these people to be computer scientists. They all are academics. Not a single one of them has written a line of code in their lives that was used in a commercial application. Most would flunk any type of phone screen for a computer science or IT position.

#18     Nov 23, 2016
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This will go absolutely nowhere.

What it does do is make the left look even more hypocritical when they went after Trump for not accepting election results, or calling things rigged, or saying there would be fraud, etc.

Totally hilarious.

#19     Nov 23, 2016
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

#20     Nov 23, 2016
    WeToddDid2 and traderob like this.