Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro, Nov 22, 2016.

1. nitro

nitro

1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOW
      wow
      wow
      wow

Count them again!
      Count them again!
      Count them again!
      Count them again!

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Computer scientists urge Clinton campaign to challenge election results
      [​IMG]
      By Dan Merica, CNN

Updated 10:23 PM ET, Tue November 22, 2016

[​IMG]

(CNN)Hillary Clinton's campaign is being urged by a number of top computer scientists to call for a recount of vote totals in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, according to a source with knowledge of the request.

The computer scientists believe they have found evidence that vote totals in the three states could have been manipulated or hacked and presented their findings to top Clinton aides on a call last Thursday.

The scientists, among them J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, told the Clinton campaign they believe there is a questionable trend of Clinton performing worse in counties that relied on electronic voting machines compared to paper ballots and optical scanners, according to the source...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/hillary-clinton-challenge-results/index.html

2. nitro

nitro

S&P Futures calm, but risk has just quintupled, IMO.

Vol is too low!!!!!!

3. achilles28

achilles28

Ya, you're telling me. I'm long VIX options ....

Hillary didn't challenge the count because she already stole 5 States, and still lost...

4. nitro

nitro

5. achilles28

achilles28

I thought voter fraud didn't exist, Nitro??!??!

I guess that makes you a conspiracy-theorist, tin-foil-hat-wearing nutter.

6. Surgo

Surgo

I'm not nitro and don't have a dog in this fight, but there's an enormous difference between voter fraud and results tampering. They're not even remotely the same thing -- like comparing an apple and a salmon.

7. nitro

nitro

Sell USD.MXN?

:D:D:D

8. nitro

nitro

Recount FL!
    Recount FL!
    Recount FL!
    Recount FL!

9. nitro

nitro

Expecting more states to file for recount.

10. dealmaker

dealmaker

I remember the Y2K Bush vs Gore controversy this is going to be worse if there is legs to this story.... Its not a healthy situation for the country....

#10     Nov 23, 2016