Compounding Contracts

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by paysense, Sep 17, 2009.

Compounding Contracts

1. YES - I have been profitable these past few years and I have increased proportionally the amount of

13 vote(s)
    76.5%
  2. NO - I have been profitable these past few years and I have NOT increased proportionally the amount

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. I guess I'll be speaking to myself, but if you'd like I'll have Twitter updates:

http://twitter.com/HedgeFund_Guru

<b>Patience upon patience; )</b>

Nothing with the market is certain except to <b><i>know</i></b> that "in the stock market, history repeats itself."

With my <i>thoroughly tested and proven</i> trading systems, much patience must be excercised - but the final result is well-worth the wait.

This may come as a shock...but signals my system generates aren't 100% accurate! They are merely an accurate (tested to be right about 80% of the time for the life of the market) indication a new trend is about to unfold, and it must be "tested" or <i>phased into.</i>

Ultimately, these systems are going to have equity shapes that jump right through the roof, since I have developed a confident, powerful long-term COMPOUNDING system.

Some investors may leave after a relatively short period of lackluster results, while others stay on board or newly invest - but with proper $$$ management. . .the larger trends WILL unfold and this manager WILL significantly capture these.

In the meantime, much patience HAS to be exercised.

Gilbert

#11     Nov 10, 2009
  2. As is often said - hindsight is 20/20.

I KNEW my stop methods work. The 2000-2002 bear market proved that. But I had forgotten how chaotic things can really get. Actually, a bear market not seen in 120 years is an exception.

Sure I got out of LONGS before the great fall and actually captured some gains! But wishing for a rational market to once again return has been futile. Remember Keynes: it can stay irrational a lot longer than we can remain solvent.

That being said - <i>this</i> is "normal", for bull market leadership to reset itself! Looking at the 1100 test and volume - price continues to near a limit.

Once again we will see a normal 10%-20% "correction" (has it been since summer '06?). Going LONG will be less risky and new leaders will come to the fore as "history repeats itself, in the stock market".

My long-term, high-annual trading systems deem it imperative to keep a tight rein on losses so that past compounded gains are maintained. In this process - during bear market periods, returns will trend lower than the average.

Just par for the course. . .

http://twitter.com/hedgefundsguru

#12     Nov 13, 2009
  3. This is going to get interesting. I don't know if you've followed along - but there have been some key projected trading milestones I have tethered myself to and hit this past couple of years.

Everything is now set. I cannot post a blog link, but you can find more info at my Profile.

A + B + C does in fact equal D,

And D amounts to an A++!

I will now be posting info related to this logical and fiscally-sound progression here as I do in my blog. <b>No re-direction links will be provided</b>.

<i>You will then be able to share with me in my journey trading a truly successful investment strategy.</i>

First off. . .understand the power of compounding and the difference between being able to incorporate this into your plan or not.

Most here don't even dream of this, since it is 99% of time found to be impossible. Well, I've proven it to be entirely possible.

I've done it with a covered call system designed and traded for years and now I've been audited for 1 2/3 years at Collective2.com using index futures.

The result hasn't been perfect - in fact it only recently was fully-mechanized - but definitely hit the mark.

More importantly, this is a true long-term success. I hope to advertise soon with EliteTrader. Please indicate if anyone can believe this to be true (it is so good), and if my identifying metrics can possibly prove this.

More on this later.

Also, perhaps I should start a new thread and just provide the links to my past ones.

Pay$ense

Hope you join in on the discussion.

Beware! This system is so simple, that many traders are so advanced they may not even consider it. Results, however are what drive me. If I told you my approximate expected long-term CAGR and what has actually been accomplished - you'd NEVER consider following along (it is that insane).

:cool:

#13     Nov 26, 2009
  4. Unlike *anything* you've ever seen.

I own a rare long-term, high CAGR (compounded annual growth rate) index (e-mini) futures system. This is an improvement (extrapolation) to IBD's #1 system.

Be sure to watch results unfold (see blog/more info at profile). "Guaranteed" to be a top attraction.

More simple than cc system, better return & more diversified trading instrument.

Totally different than anything you've seen, here's why...[detail]

System now offered for free. Welcome.

#14     Nov 30, 2009
  5. Is 2-4 months a long time for a high-growth long-term system?

Well when you are *still* in the early stages of proving said results (pure mechanical system=appropriate gains in due season) it can seem a lifetime -> esp. when you know the story ending.

hedgefundsguru (me, see profile) recently posted at Twitter: Market stuck in neutral (along with my funds) as it navigates these lofty levels and perhaps tries to discount 2010.

My apologies to "quant" and other time-intensive trading strategies, but this is how we do.

:confused:

#15     Dec 7, 2009