Compound Bollinger Band Range Tactics

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Wide Tailz, Sep 27, 2012.

1. I watched an interesting show on the Science channel. They filled a jar with jelly beans. It had something like 4515 beans in it. Then they went around and asked people to guess how many beans were in the jar and wrote down the answer.

Some guessed a thousand, some guessed 10,000, but after they got 25 guesses, they averaged them all together, and the answer came out to 4510.

#11     Sep 28, 2012
  2. "little did he know that more gold has been mined from the brains of men then was ever taken out of the ground" -Napolean Hill

#12     Sep 28, 2012
  3. I use to come up with a lot of stupid ideas. And still do to this day. Takes one to know one.

#13     Sep 28, 2012
  4. This may be why you do not present any ideas yourself, you are whipped.

While I agree, like minds seek each other out - it also tends to happen that losers seek to trash winners, hence the nature of successful people who naturally avoid idiots

#14     Sep 28, 2012
  5. I gave my idea. Set up bb and learn how to read it. Don't keep fooling with the values until it says what you want it to say. Become intimate with it, and notice when it is behaving strangely.

yes, you are correct. Like minds recognize a kindred spirit. When I see somebody coming up with a stupid idea I already came up with, it is easy to comment.

In the old days on et, you could post an idea and get five replies, "Nope, Already tried that" and they would give you the math why it won't work over time.

I'm not too deep on math, but I can recognize a character weakness. Like I said, most of my rules are to prevent me from facing the reality of trading. It's easy to see when that is the purpose of the new rule being presented.

#15     Sep 28, 2012
  6. How about an example.

We tend to project ourselves onto those around us.

#16     Sep 28, 2012
  7. number one, I don't know how to post charts

number2, I wasn't trying to start an argument, just throwing in my two cents

number3. not sure why you care so much about my opinion, hopefully, you are not projecting yourself upon me, I have enough problems as it is

#17     Sep 28, 2012
  8. this is the problem.

#18     Sep 28, 2012
  9. 50 of those and you got a dollar

#19     Sep 28, 2012