Complete Global Debt Crisis

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Waiting

Waiting

So many posts and no one is mentioning the people that put the entire western world into unpayable debt.

IMF (International Monetary Fund)

FED (Federal Reserve which isn't federal and there are no reserves)

EDIT:
    I should have waited to see if anyone here would post the truth

#11     Feb 19, 2010
  2. Stocks too, March 7 09 low..........

I am negative on the macro econ picture for now, but would love to be proved wrong.

#12     Feb 20, 2010
  3. The world is falling apart. No...you're wrong. It's just the US falling apart. No...it's also the Euro. No...we're going to have one world currency. No...the new currency will be dog sh*t.

Man...all you doom and gloomers really need to sit down and map out the "doom" so that us poor lemmings know exactly what "doom" we need to be stocking up our canned food for. :D

#13     Feb 20, 2010
  4. So now it's gradual doom and not sudden doom? I take it your psychic powers are more important than the sudden doomer prophets?

Look...the reality is that nobody can predict reality. It's as simple as that. While you go on worrying (or hoping...I'm not sure which it is for you), I'm going to live my life without worrying about every possible doomsday scenario.

#14     Feb 20, 2010
  5. The current mess is the result of the voters putting republican hooligans into power for the best part of 3 decades.

Is this a normal economic crisis? No. It's going to be a continued republican cluster fuck in progress. It's just beginning. These bastards will not rest until they have completely destroyed the middle class and what's left of the economy.

And what do the voters do? They run around gagging on tea bags using republican corporate funded buses.

The average out of work morbidly obese voter definitely deserves the raping that's ahead. These bastards have no work, but hey, they get to take their guns to the tea gagging rallies.

I hope Obama chooses to not run again. Let Palin win. These voters and their republican rapists do not deserve good leadership. They'll wise up once they're rolling in their own shit and wallowing in their own piss.

Time for the end-game of reagans trickle down his piss-on-you economics to work its pain into the obese lard ass voter.

#15     Feb 20, 2010
  6. You think what we are experiencing is a "business cycle"?

#16     Feb 20, 2010
  7. That is true and this will also teach them that we should all be responsible in dealing with this financial crisis we're currently in.

I still believe there is hope. There's just too much pessimism in people.

#17     Feb 20, 2010
  8. So there is hope. Should live in denial then about what is going on all around us? Global financial meltdown coming to your town.

#18     Feb 20, 2010
  9. loza

loza Guest

...I just love this guy, he hates right wingers and dumb fuck middle america just as much, if not more than I do.....
    He is right, some sucker from the GOP should parade around in 2012...
    the biggest issue is that nobody in their right mind wants the fucking job!!! All the candidates are damaged goods either with one leg in the grave (robot Cheney), or idiots from some shithole (Puma Palin...I still shag her thou :) but for President Plueezze...Yes Ron Paul was just mentioned by the USA Nazi Conference of CAPAC.....

#19     Feb 22, 2010
  10. #20     Feb 22, 2010