Complaint!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by sulong, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mxjones

mxjones

Uh - no, I didn't miss that part. I was responding to your post where you seemed to state that you did not think it was that big of a deal the moderators can - and obviously do - change their posts long after the fact.

If I misunderstood you post, I apologize.

#21     Jan 11, 2007
  2. JB3

JB3

sulong,

what is your problem? Seriously, are you so bored that you have to thumb your nose in someone else's business?

And if you would have actually taken the time to read ES threads, you would realize he documents his changes in subsequent posts of the thread. And it would have just taken an easy disclaimer saying that the beginning post is editted. For one, I appreciate the multiple editting to the first post because it is easy to look for any updates. I don't want to pour over 100 pages in the future trying to find what was changed and the latest version. I would actually hope all original thread owners can change their 1st post so it would be much easier to follow along and cut down the bandwidth with all those people going through each monster thread with a comb to find relevent details.

Some people will just keep complaining when it is such a non-issue. Grow up!

#22     Jan 11, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.