Complaint about Spydertrader

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullz n Bearz, Jun 9, 2007.

1. hughb

hughb

WTF is going on here? I thought all this spydertrader/jack hershey shit was over with. The guy claims he has no losing trades, hello? Am I the only one left?

#11     Jun 9, 2007
  2. Who claims this, Hershey and Spyder?

#12     Jun 9, 2007
  3. The glassy eyed devotees are starting to get restless.. if any of them were profitable our comments would be like water off a ducks back.. but look how quickly a moderator comes in here spewing bile

They have just worked out their holy grail is a joke.. and nobody likes it when the joke is on them

#13     Jun 9, 2007
  4. agreed. the et community is becoming more aware that the hershey methods are a mere "trade off support and resistance" technique sugar coded in fancy lingo like FTTs.

#14     Jun 10, 2007
  5. There is a popular saying in Japan that goes: Tada yori takai mono wa nai,
    meaning 'Nothing is more costly than something that is given free of charge.’ - Michihiro Matsumoto, The Unspoken Way.

#15     Jun 10, 2007
  6. Elite Trader definatly reminds me of a government run by a select few people of perceived "higher intelligence". Spyder, Magna, Jack Hershey, and the rest all have friendly connections with each other and work together to in some way have power over the rest of us. I duno, for some reason, I feel like Spyder is treated by the mods and those who don't know better as a status of a godly figure on these forums.. I don't think he deserves any more power than us individuals get.

"Remember, the only leader in this world is you. Yes, the individual. Nobody, and I mean nobody, should assume power over you. You have the power, you hold the power, and you keep the power for eternity." - Bull n' Bear Philosophy

#16     Jun 10, 2007

7. i was lucky enough to realize what a nutcase this guy is before i got into a meetup that i would forever be sorry for. what then transpired was like the movie "fatal attraction". i am being kind. this person needs profesional help like no other and i am not being funny. please one one his loved ones should help. all the alias's are correct as in above. i opened my big mouth to a "hookup" in ct where i live, of course it was to be with the nuttiest person i ever conversed with. thank god i realized it before i actually got together with this guy. his experience is so minimal it would make you guys throw up.

out of respect to myself ,i will not release pm's and aim conversations (unless i get pissed off enough, and to back up this, some et friends have said data). i have only read a few pages so far, but i know this fraudulent person up close. funny thing, just a few months ago, he wanted to learn from me......what a change!

#17     Sep 12, 2007