Complain: did the moderator HACK MY POST ?!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by harrytrader, Mar 24, 2004.

1. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21782&perpage=6&pagenumber=3

There is no secret where the "profitability" of the Corporate comes Wrom: CGPKYLEJGDGVCJVTLBXFGGMEPYOQKEDOTWFAOBUZXUWLSZLKBRNVWWCUFPEGAUTFJMVRESKPNKMBIPBARHDMNNSKVFVWRKJVZCMH
    VIBGDADRZFSQHYUCDDJBLVLMHAALPTCXLYRWTQTIPWIGYOKSTTZRCLBDXRQBGJSNBOHMKHJYFMYXOEAIJJPHSCRTNHGSWZIDREXC
    AXZOWCONEUQZAAFXISHJEXXIMQZUIVOTQNQEMSFDULHPQQWOYIYZUNNYCGPKYLEJGDGVCJVTLBXFGGMEPYOQKEDOTWFAOBUZXUWL
    SZLKBRNVWWCUFPEGAUTFJMVRESKPNKMBIPBARHDMNNSKVFVWRKJVZCMHVIBGDADRZFSQHYUCDDJBLVLMHAALPTCXLYRWTQTIPWIG
    YOKSTTZRCLBDXRQBGJSNBOHMKHJYFMYXOEAIJJPHSCRTNHGSWZIDREXCAXZOWCONEUQZAAFXISHJEXXIMQZUIVOTQNQEMSFDULHP
    QQWOYIYZUNNYCGPKYLEJGDGVCJVTLBXFGGMEPYOQKEDOTWFAOBUZXUWLSZLKBRNVWWCUFPEGAUTFJMVRESKPNKMBIPBARHDMNNSK
    VFVWRKJVZCMHVIBGDADRZFSQHYUCDDJBLVLMHAALPTCXLYRWTQTIPWIGYOKSTTZRCLBDXRQBGJSNBOHMKHJYFMYXOEAIJJPHSCRT
    NHGSWZIDREXCAXZOWCONEUQZAAFXISHJEXXIMQZUIVOTQNQEMSFDULHPQQWOYIYZUNNYCGPKYLEJGDGVCJVTLBXFGGMEPYOQKEDO
    TWFAOBUZXUWLSZLKBRNVWWCUFPEGAUTFJMVRESKPNKMBIPBARHDMNNSKVFVWRKJVZCMHVIBGDADRZFSQHYUCDDJBLVLMHAALPTCX
    LYRWTQTIPWIGYOKSTTZRCLBDXRQBGJSNBOHMKHJYFMYXOEAIJJPHSCRTNHGSWZIDREXCAXZOWCONEUQZAAFXISHJEXXIMQZUIVOT
    QNQEMSFDULHPQQWOYIYZUNNYCGPKYLEJGDGVCJVTLBXFGGMEPYOQKEDOTWFAOBUZXUWLSZLKBRNVWWCUFPE

2. dude, what THE HELL is this all about?!

:confused:

3. Someone has erased my post and replace it with random chars !

It means it is either someone that is moderator or has hacked the moderator account then this would mean the site is not sure against hacking.

4. This is now the second time that something strange occured with moderator TGregg: last time I answered to his post about Woodie it has been erased without explanation and now my post has been replaced with random chars :mad:

5. how can ya tell the difference?? :p

6. Okayyyy...NOW I understand what you are talking about! :D

7. I remind that IT ISN'T POSSIBLE TO DELETE A POST WITHOUT BEING A MODERATOR so not very useful for the hacker to get into my account. SINCE THE TWO ANOMALIES INVOLVED TGregg and since a MODERATOR ACCOUNT is needed for the first case TGregg is the most suspicious one and I wonder if he shouldn't be banned to be moderator any more.

8. Did you ever think maybe there's two of you, Harry?

Kind of like a split personality?

Do you ever wake up at night with dried blood all over your hands and a butcher knife by your side and have no idea how any of it got there?

:p

Maybe you actually did this "hacking" yourself - the other part of you.

Sam

9. Harry's world is his own private fight club.

10. Turok

Turok

Harry:
    >I remind that IT ISN'T POSSIBLE TO DELETE A POST
    >WITHOUT BEING A MODERATOR

Well, you can "remind" all you want Harry, but it still isn't true. I (or anyone with my password) can delete ANY post I make during the edit/delete period.

JB

#10     Mar 30, 2004