Complain about Interactive Brokers (IB)

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by 7thdim, May 13, 2005.

1. 7thdim

7thdim

Yes you show your calculation skills. How about your trading skill also ? And why do Altera need a website ? The answer is simple we are in the information age not the barbarian. So, even a single man can be powerful. However collectivism is superior to any individual genius. This is why we send our live entry and exit signals without any costs. But this thread is not about 7thdim. It is about IB complaint. And requires quick action from the number 1 in order to defend more vulnerable places from the fire. Just simply look why this new client of IB complaints and what is the problem. Look honestly. IB accepted funds first ... And turned itself into non-responsive fashion. What is that ? Is that a ethnic blockage ? Is not IB accept international clients ? Or select carefully with their religion, colour , etc.

#31     May 13, 2005
  2. ?????!!

I think you should read IB policies before starting a rant on here, this is usual stuff most everywhere I guess
    but perhaps there are also slight miscommunication problems between you and your broker ? :D :D

#32     May 13, 2005
  3. johnk49

johnk49

Actually you could have not picked a better subject than me when you talk about religion,colour etc.I am resident in the UK my father was Asian my mother was Irish my skin colour is brown and I am a muslim and I never had problems opening an account with IB!

#33     May 13, 2005
  4. BSAM

BSAM

Oh man, here we go. Dude, you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now. Most usually a sure sign of ridiculous desperation, IMO.

(Edit: Thanks johnk49 for chiming in!!)

#34     May 13, 2005
  5. 7thdim

7thdim

No there was no miscommunication problems. They simply accepted our funds into their pocket with gently and with great care. But now they quickly turned into silence mode and telling "We dont know when will your account is ready." What is that ? Is it a simple repo scam ? Or ... more than that ??

#35     May 13, 2005
  6. 7thdim

7thdim

No desperation. Believe it or not, it is a beginning of unity. U N I T E honest traders U N I T E !!

#36     May 13, 2005
  7. They kept my money for 6 months without giving me any credit at all. I think they discriminated against me too, me being a lesbian and all. Curse you IB!

#37     May 13, 2005
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Have I missed something here? Why don't you pick up a telephone and call IB and tell them to send your money back to you?:confused:

#38     May 13, 2005
  9. zdreg

zdreg

where are you located?

#39     May 13, 2005
  10. 7thdim

7thdim

NO, WE just WANT OUR RIGHTS as all the others have. WE WANT a single compensation about losing one full week (still unclear what will happen the next week). What is your honest recommendations traders ? PROTECTORS of IB please ignore my replies. Just take it seriously . You have a serious problem. Your promoting broker took our funds and turned into silency. Thats it.

WE KNOW IB have one of the best platforms in the world. We just want to put things clear and protect honest traders from a waste of time.

#40     May 13, 2005