Complain about Interactive Brokers (IB)

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by 7thdim, May 13, 2005.

1. Htrader

Htrader Guest

I would guess that you are not based in the US.

I would also guess that you are not a properly registered financial advisor in the US.

I would think the IB account would be the least of your worries.

#21     May 13, 2005
  2. 7thdim

7thdim

Thanks. ALL we need is LUCK ? or is there any chance to get our rights (wasted time) back ?

#22     May 13, 2005
  3. 7thdim

7thdim

We would think you made such a comments all the time you have.

We would think you are happy with your %2 monthly profits from your advisor or by combined yourself.

#23     May 13, 2005
  4. zdreg

zdreg

why did they ask you to send in proof of address.
    where are you located?

#24     May 13, 2005
  5. 7thdim

7thdim

It is not me. One of our client from South America. IB accepted his funds 7 days before, and still he is no chance to enter the platform.

#25     May 13, 2005
  6. johnk49

johnk49

5K into a million in 3 months?If you can do that why are you trying to sell your crap to the public on a website?

What was wrong with your last broker?Or have you never had one?Why don't you just open an account with one of the F/X bucket shops instead of moaning about a perfectly decent broker like IB?

#26     May 13, 2005
  7. 7thdim

7thdim

First, there is no sell.

Second, there is a serious problem which must be solved by the number 1.

Third, if you want to be a open to public challange, you must have at least one healthy cell which is connected to your trading brain.

#27     May 13, 2005
  8. And what will this thread do to make your situation better ? Absolutely nothing.

#28     May 13, 2005
  9. 7thdim

7thdim

Do you really think as absolutely nothing ? We are quite sure there is honest traders around the world and trader helps traders. It is not only complaint about IB, it is about bad things can also be handled by industry leaders. They can also be non-responsive even they have number 1 software based company. It is quite sure think, they have an excellent platform with perfect commissions, etc. But is there someone to explain form IB what is going on this new client of IB ? (Received two e-mail message from IB as Welcome to Interactive Brokers! Now that your account is funded, we would like to make you aware of some of the features and benefits of your IB account ) BUT ONE WEEK PASSED AWAY . Do you guys believe time is also important like money ? I strongly recommend to who believes time is not so important , re-read to GANN. "...and of the two, time is the most important" W.D.Gann

Best wishes,
    Sergey Averbach

#29     May 13, 2005
  10. johnk49

johnk49

My question was,if you can turn 5K into a million in 3 months why do you need a website?

If you can turn 5K into a million in 3 months surely you can turn 1 million into 200 million in 6 months.

#30     May 13, 2005