Competitive Deal?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by astutej, Jun 14, 2005.

1. astutej

astutej

I spoke w Generic & was offered the following with a XXX deposit:

[EDITED BY MAGNA:] You are welcome to ask people what would be a competitive deal these days. Sorry, but you are NOT welcome to post the specifics of a non-sponsor's deal. This is not Monster.com where we post job-offers and deals, otherwise every firm would have someone register at ET, post the specifics of a deal, and start their post with....

"I spoke w ABC Company & was offered the following with a XXX deposit:"

I trade swing trade mostly NASDAQ stocks and wanted to know if this is the most competitive deal in the current climate?

If not what is a more competitive deal for similar situation? All help is appreciated.

2. silk

silk

Carlin software is very good. I've traded 3 different places in my career and Generic is best of those 3.

3. I traded a short time with generic and had a terrible experience with them. I will never do business with them again!

4. Who would you trade with based on your experience?

5. ETG! They have been excellent.

6. i have heard they have the highest commission rates in the biz; have they come down?

7. They have been very fair in all my dealings with them!

8. i think you also have a group if i remember right so its a different story. you would like higher commissions they work well for you and firm. this is not an attack on you at all. generic is not a bad firm and they offer good deals. ask a million people and you will get a million different answers.

9. I don't want higher commissions, what trader would? When you consider the entire package, it's better than anything else out there, that's what I am saying!

10. i find that very hard to believe. what etg considers a fair rate is usually about double what good traders pay at competitive firms.

#10     Jun 15, 2005