Competition for DeFazio in 2010- is this true?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ea0680, Mar 16, 2010.

1. ea0680

ea0680

I just came across this post below, just wanted to see if this is true, if so, it would be such great news. Would be so great to see the transaction tax promotor lose his seat in Nov 2010.

"
    Rep. Peter DeFazio (D-Ore.) may not have such an easy road in his reelection. A stronger Republican canditate with national visibility, Art Robinson entered the race last week just before the entry deadline. http://www.artrobinsonforcongress.com/.

2. muller

muller

Go for it Robinson!

3. Go Art!

:)

4. Defazio FTW:

5. rting

rting

It never fails to amaze me how such politicians can take action to propose a bill without enough technical knowledge and research ...

No DeFazio!

6. muller

muller

+1
    Great first post.

There's only ONE thing you can do with DeFacio: write him an e mail, talk him to reason and hope he'll read it.
    Or do you have another idea...?

7. All politics are local.

8. donate to this guy and crush defuckzio

9. clacy

clacy

the biggest thing that you can do if you live out of his district is write a check to his opponent. I firmly believe in politics you have to put your money where your mouth is, or quit complaining.

10. This is exactly how people like Boxer stay in power, out of state contributions. Anyone know what the guy's web site is so I can make an online contribution?

#10     Mar 16, 2010