comparing tools

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by zentraders, Jun 12, 2006.

1. How does Strategy runner compare with FX-Auto? both claim to do the same thing - server based on-line automated trading using signals from various signal providers... are there any other good automated trading platforms out there?

2. StrategyRunner

StrategyRunner Strategy Runner, Ltd.

SR technology is far way more superior

try them both out.....

SR process time for a signal from the time is originates to the time it get to the execution platform is less then a sec...

with FX auto it takes a min of 30 sec....

3. will do. thanks. what about the technology that makes Strategy Runner superior?

4. StrategyRunner

SR servers are located physically in the broker's data center (for example in futures and FX in Man Financial, you can imagine that Man wont let any company install servers in their location ...)

Also working with the algorithmic and hedge fund world for the last 4 years gives SR a head start that that in IT time eternity..... companies like FX auto are now running into problems we solved 3 years ago....

5. Hi StrategyRunner,
    I accessed your DEMO account for MAN, but could not see where you sign up to the gurus.
    Where can I find what systems is supported, and how much they charge?
    Is the system ready for live trading yet, if not when will it be ready, and what will the cost be to the client for the autotrading.

Thanks
    John

6. Strategyrunner are you there?
    Can I have a reply.

Thanks
    John

7. StrategyRunner

For FX systems info and demo requests
    please send an email to sales@strategyrunner.com and request FX systems info. you will be able to receive detailed info

8. You might want to post on the strategy runner forums for a quicker reply. http://www.strategyrunner.com/forum/index.php
    No need to sign up. Just post.