comparing a trading Decision.

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Sun Light, Jul 31, 2011.

1. it does,if you but stop and think:cool:

#11     Aug 1, 2011
  2. no lie, I don't do it anymore, but I should. The hardest thing for me to do is just sit and do nothing, but when I did it everyday I was so content that I wanted to start being with other people.

#12     Aug 2, 2011
  3. it depends on what kind of people you wanna be with.otherwise,it is just a momentary quirk.do you know that we are ruled by the chariot.the chariot has the reins which consist of 5 senses.you are the carrier or should be...how much the 5 senses need to be satisfied - Ananda.
    sometimes it`s better to be alone.

#13     Aug 2, 2011
  4. I know, but I wanted to share with the world (especially beautiful women) my secret to happiness.

Then it just degenerated into health, wealth and sex.

But the peace that comes from meditating can't be described.

And all you have to do is nothing.

#14     Aug 2, 2011
  5. The problem is, a life devoted to meditation requires discipline. And a life devoted to discipline is no life at all. And that brings us right back to where we started. Are we really cut out to make decisions?

#15     Aug 2, 2011
  6. That's why my motto is "Avoid Things"

#16     Aug 2, 2011
  7. Cut out by The Chariot.I thought you said you knew that,or it was a rhetorical question?:D

#17     Aug 2, 2011
  8. What's the Chariot, and how do you get cut out by it?

#18     Aug 2, 2011
  9. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_senses

wich you`ll never be able to satisfy,unless your MIND, not a brain,takes control over The Chariot.Mind is a matter that stands above you,above your braing,above your body,above 5 senses,above what you consider,"And a life devoted to discipline is no life at all".

you are ruled by The Chariot,therefore you are cut out to make decisions

#19     Aug 2, 2011
  10. ok, so I guess the next thing I need to do is get the "Chariot" off my back, because I don't like being ruled by anything or anyone.

otherwise, I'm getting a pretty good contact high.

Shouldn't you be passed out by now?

Or did you just wake up?

I doubt if any IV Delta Greeks understand a word of what you are saying, but it makes perfect sense to me.

At any rate, I think we certainly solved this problem. Now on to the next big question.

So what do you think about averaging down?

Is the Chariot sort of like the "higher power" they tried to teach me about in AA?

My other motto is, "If you're thinking about it, you should probably do it."

#20     Aug 2, 2011