Compare our commission rate schedule with other firms!

Discussion in 'Events' started by M May, Feb 7, 2006.

1. M May

M May Global Futures Exchange <br>& Trading Company

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I think one thread is more than enough

3. .88 cent per ES

can you beat that?

:cool:

4. 30 days free.. w.o.w.

lol

5. Truff

Truff

Do you have cme corporate membership?

6. Richard_Gfetc

Richard_Gfetc Global Futures Exchange <br>& Trading Company

Hello,

Our scales beat $.88 rt+fees.

7. yes i do have a cme 106r membership/ so for 1000 r/ts a month, what would my total fees be.

8. Richard_Gfetc

For your account: The ES commissions are charged as the post states plus $.44 per side per contract (Applicable exchange fees with an ECM)

ES @ $1.13 per side per contract.

Feel free to contact me directly to open an account.

9. Choad

Choad

Sorry, but you cost too much:

Global Futures philosophy is that the trader should have the maximum power available for trading purposes. Actually X_TRADER® represent one of the most professional platforms for trading in derivates, with really advanced speed and order strategy. Due to the cost of this new technology, global futures is not supporting any rebate program.

One Exchange $ 650/ Month $ 650/ Month

Two Exchanges $ 925/ Month $ 900/ Month

Three Exchanges $ 1,075/ Month $ 1,025/ Month

Four Exchanges $ 1,165/ Month $ 1,090/ Month

For a REAL broker and REAL prices (with global it is limited to 1st 100 and 30 day intro? lmao) you need IB!:

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/accounts/fees/commissionFutures-FOPs.php?ib_entity=llc

10. Richard_Gfetc

Hello Choad,

That is correct, this structure does not work for every trader. That is why we offer other platforms which should be suitable for your trading budget and needs. Feel free to contact me to test other order entry platforms or to inquire about our other options.

But for those that need X-Trader and a reduced cost through Global Futures due to sufficient trading volume, please just do the math and see the savings for yourself. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Good trading,

#10     Feb 21, 2006