Communism Survivor Blasts Gun Control: "You Don't Know What Freedom Is"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 9, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

YES rectum there is.

#21     Apr 10, 2013
  2. Does shit for brains get ANYTHING right? Ever?

Now that we know ak47 and futurecurrents were, in fact, paid shills, it makes it even more ludicrous that some dumbfuck like Ricter could actually believe in all of this bullshit he posts.

#22     Apr 10, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not that I've noticed.

#23     Apr 10, 2013
  4. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show this link to my grandfather and explain to him what is said from Manuel Martinez.
    So now I tell you what my grandfather say to me about this link you post. This is what he tell me.

With all respect to Manuel Martinez for his fear of lose his freedoms. Manuel Martinez confuse the difference of Cuba and USA. Cuba is have history of many many years of rule from Spain, France, USA too in some times of their history. They always fight for independence from some peoples or country. USA is not always fighting for this. They are really new in history and have no long history of dominance from other countries.
    So this gun take away Manuel Martinex fear is not true. The USA (gun control) is not from the revolutionary eyes, is not from (militia) eyes like the Manuel Martinez is see. This gun control is response from the advanced developed country to mass murders.
    To mass murders from sick people. So the gun control is response not to take away guns, but for to take away ability to kill many, many, many people really fast in very small amount of time. This gun control is to look for mental illness, or past crime before to have the priviledge of own that gun.

#24     Apr 10, 2013

5. First of all, before posting an opinion such as the above, educate yourself on the origins of the USA and it's history. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

#25     Apr 10, 2013
  6. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the origins you talk about.

#26     Apr 10, 2013
  7. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain please. First my post is to tell you what my grandfather say. My grandfather respond to Manuel. He respond to Manuels's fear of guns taking away in the USA. He respond to Manuel to say no guns will be taking away from people for the government to have power. My grandfather say the fear of Manuel is from fear of militi force or dictatorship happen. But that is not the reason for the guns control in the advanced country now.
    They are not. They are superpower before, they are are now. This response to guns owners is not dictators trying to take away their rights. This response to guns is from (advanced) country to control crazy peoples and sick peoples from killing many many people in very small time with sophisticated guns in sophisticated country.

#27     Apr 11, 2013
  8. He is saying the USA once belonged to Britain,
    either that or he is from the South and they lost the civil war.

#28     Apr 11, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Coming from a NON American... And yes, you do have shit between your ears. Absolutely, tee totally shit between the ears.

#29     Apr 11, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) NO it's not, that's just what the anti gun pussies want sheeple like you to think
    2) MOST guns used in crimes are stolen hence all the background checks in the world will solve NOTHING, see #1 above.

#30     Apr 11, 2013