Commodity Trading Advisor = Oxymoron?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by crgarcia, Jul 9, 2009.

1. JPope

JPope

CR, have you really been a member since 06?? 2000+ posts? Swimming against the crowd that long must be an agonizing ordeal. Why are you still here? Aren't there better "investing" sites out there?

#11     Jul 13, 2009
  2. Nattdog

Nattdog

this post was useless and mean so i am deleting it.

#12     Jul 13, 2009
  3. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

I am sure waiting for a passive hypothetical 10-20% increase of the stock market while paying interests was at the top of their list.

#13     Jul 14, 2009
  4. ScapGF

ScapGF

One of the dumbest statements I have ever read. Finding PRODUCTIVE (key word) use of ANYONE'S money should be rewarded. What planet are you on???

Ingenuity and the ability to make money are somehow bad?

#14     Jul 14, 2009
  5. dealmaker

dealmaker

Another bitter failed trader. As the earlier poster said because you are not making money does not mean others aren't either.
    Don't trash the business, examine your shortcomings.

#15     Jul 14, 2009

6. "Behind every great fortune is a great crime."

#16     Jul 14, 2009
  7. ScapGF

ScapGF

Oh please...

#17     Jul 14, 2009
  8. Trash the business?
    What business?

The business of collecting commissions, offering no real advice on the risks and the low probabily of success; no matter if traders lose money (and most lose), you still advice to trade?

#18     Jul 15, 2009
  9. Statistically, you can make money, it is possible.

But it's highly unlikely, the odds of at least breaking-even are so minimal, that it's not worth trying.

#19     Jul 15, 2009
  10. ScapGF

ScapGF

You just conceded that it is indeed possible. Everyone agrees it is unlikely. However, you can't seem to wrap your head around the idea that there are those of us who have been profitable over thousands of trades through many years.

Just get over it already. This whining is sounding childish and border-line pathetic.

#20     Jul 15, 2009