Commodities Broker

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by IndexSwing, Apr 22, 2008.

1. EVAN DOOLEY.. is my recommendation. He would probably give you a good rate in commissions and he is a master at technical levels according to himself. If you need his credentials.. just google him. Oh yeah and he also extends loads o fcredit for trading to many of his new clients.

#21     May 29, 2008
  2. they told me that he isnt accepting new accts! i wonder what his outlook is on wheat? he must just love looking at the price now.lol

i tried demos of the mf platforms anyway and they suck. do they really think im going to pay extra for a platform? what a joke
    i guess the IB platform has spoiled me

#22     May 29, 2008
  3. who do you use now? hope its under 35 a side lol

#23     May 29, 2008
  4. E R

E R

Hi battleriver,

Sorry, just getting back to this post, so I missed your earlier question.

I use MFs standard Express platform at home (and the web interface when away). It has enough bells-and-whistles for what I do (don't need anything too fancy).

Just a side note--be careful who you demo the interface from. Before I ended up with them directly, I tried a broker that cleared through them and provided what I thought was the latest express software. It was a piece of crap and horribly outdated (I was pleasantly surprised when I switched and found that their software was actually much better than what that broker was pawning off).

Oh, and you should be able to use almost any interface you want with them (they support/provide all of the major names out there).

E

#24     Jun 1, 2008
  5. I believe the NYMEX energies pits are still very active

#25     Jun 2, 2008
  6. thanx er.i should look at using esignal or someone to interface then. my needs are pretty simple just like to setup my screens the way i want. the demo i tried wouldnt let me do sheet.:)

#26     Jun 2, 2008