Commisions for ES

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by kcgoogler, Jul 10, 2011.

1. CrackPipe

CrackPipe Guest

take a look at open e-cry perhaps. They dont support Ninja Trader, but have a ton of other stuff.

#11     Jul 25, 2011
  2. sorry about the confusion. re the deep discount trading broker i meant "introducing broker". i recommend interactive brokers.

#12     Jul 26, 2011
  3. I have an account with Howard ad deepdiscounttrading.com

He's top service answers calls day and night.

Your money is with Crossland on a seggregated account, crossland is like 4 times bigger than Velociy, so tell me what's wrong with them ? Nothing, they are one of the best.

#13     Jul 26, 2011
  4. I don't have an account with Deepdiscounttrading.com but I did come across them when researching brokers.

Just to add, in addition to funds being with Crossland, they also guarantee DDT - not every FCM guarantees an Introducing Broker, so I did think this a plus.

http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/Details.aspx?entityid=t8uer0ohM3o=&rn=Y

#14     Jul 26, 2011
  5. i never said there's anything wrong w/ them. i only pointed out their (deep discount's) clearing firm. i don't want this thread to turn into a flame war. i meant no criticism against them or anyone else on the board.

#15     Jul 27, 2011
  6. opening an account with velocity was a breeze. and am loving the TT feed/Sierra; whatever they are doing in the background, am never going back to tos; they could even be better than NT+Mirus. Cant tell why.. fills are awesome.

I have been seeing my orders getting filled when there are like hundreds of orders still in the pipe (sitting at bid or at offer) and many time youve got your lucky fills and market moves immediately in a fav. direction. Have seen that with NT but i cant say so many times..

Oh atleast for the next month or so i am paying their level 3 comm. (3.30 all included); even after that i am paying 3.52 (all included).

Infact this is not costlier than the deepdiscount folks; they dont include platform fee in commissions there.

So overall pretty happy camper.

-gariki

#16     Jul 29, 2011
  7. srq

srq

Any one knos Generic Trades, they are in Chicago. can't find any trads here in Elite, any comments about them, good or bad, thank you.

#17     Oct 18, 2011
  8. in the spirit of "teach a mean to fish..." i strongly suggest using goog next time. their website is the first result. their commissions are very low (0.59 plus exchange fees so ES is 3.5 rt).

http://www.generictrade.com/commissions/

#18     Oct 19, 2011
  9. weiling

weiling

I use open e cry. It's commission is 4.8 round trip, but it offers free data fee, no chart fee, no inactivity fee. It is a good place to start trading future.

If anyone know anyone better in price and offers free chart or data. let me know

#19     Nov 8, 2011
  10. hitnrun

hitnrun

your overpaying with open ecry
    You should get about 3.80 r/t from other firms that partner with them
    usually you pay a higher commission going directly with them
    You have to shop around & neg a fair comm
    free platform is standard anyway with them
    your paying a buck more that's all

#20     Nov 9, 2011