Comments

Discussion in 'Events' started by OPTIONAL777, Feb 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks LongShot!

#21     Feb 9, 2003
  2. No need to thank me for the truth!

#22     Feb 9, 2003
  3. Longshot I have asked you a half dozen times to EXPLAIN to me what is the problem with my link, and I have explained that I honestly know nothing of what is involved. If you would simply tell me straightforward what the problem with it is, I will remove it. But not until. OK????

And inandlong, you warmongering knucklehead, there was no double standard to what I said: my point was that although it was nice of balda to want to apologize, it was not necessary, if the offense was not due to anything other than you taking personally something that was never intended personally. Which is quite different from the Optional777 apology situation.

And it would be nice of me to apologize for calling you a warmongering knucklehead, as it is not my habit to go around insulting people. But I don't feel like it, because that description of you is accurate.

#23     Feb 9, 2003
  4. hii you are way off the mark on this one! inandlong is the farthest thing from a "warmongering knucklehead"!! How can you possibly say this? Look back at his posts .. What do you see??! Intelligent, caring, empathetic responses...not what you claim!

By the way get rid of that spyware link... that is deceptive.:mad:

ps dont click on hii "sad face"

#24     Feb 9, 2003
  5. hii,

I enjoyed your website a great deal. Thanks for adding a bit of levity to my day.

Don't listen to this paranoid privacy guy here.

#25     Feb 9, 2003
  6. OOOOhhhhhh! How silly of me not to realize that. Yes, now I see that I should have been able to deduce your "point". Wow I must be some kind of warmongering knucklehead not to have seen that.

And of course, thanks again for affirming your use of double standards.

#26     Feb 9, 2003

7. check for a GATOR.. (if you know how) then come on back tell us all how much "fun" you had

#27     Feb 9, 2003
  8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Dere is a big gator in my backyard Mr. Longshot.....maybe he had some babies and they got into my modem and visited you'all:D :D

#28     Feb 9, 2003
  9. no dice... according to what i've read, you have to choose to install this thing. here's one article about it so you can get off hii's case:

Gator Info

#29     Feb 9, 2003

10. you havent a clue and i'll bet you have GATORS digging into your computer registry right now.you are sadly misinformed

#30     Feb 9, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.