Comments

Discussion in 'Events' started by OPTIONAL777, Feb 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phreedm

Phreedm

<b>Inandlong's taking it personally is his problem. Also, you are not obligated to call someone "your" president if he in fact was never validly elected to the office.</b>

what? Perhaps a quick review of American history and government is needed. Seems to me, we've always had a "validly" elected president.

Since you're buying into the "Liberal" thought process, ask your party why they chose to toss out over 1 million absent ballots in the state of California? Since the vast majority were going to our current President, could it be it would have thrown the "we got more votes" argument out of the window?
    I'm so sick and tired of the whiners about the last presidential election. Maybe if they chose to OFFER something new, instead of simply preaching "gloom and doom", they might have not gotten trounced in 2002.

#11     Feb 9, 2003

2. Yes, I am a witness to this also. How anyone can find this funny is beyond me. I was repulsed to the max! :(

#12     Feb 9, 2003
  3. I was a witness to this also and this wasn't an isolated incident. It went on for at least a week or two. Made me sick to my stomach. Don't get me wrong I like a joke as well as the next guy but this was way over the top! I saw the person in question leave because of it on several occasions.Felt very bad for her:(

#13     Feb 9, 2003
  4. Some people preach gloom and doom. Others give it to us.

#14     Feb 9, 2003
  5. dont joke about spyware:mad:you arent funny

#15     Feb 9, 2003
  6. I'm not joking. I'm just ignorant. You could help me by telling me what it is.

#16     Feb 9, 2003
  7. TGregg

TGregg

It has also helped to bring about the general degeneration of this board. It would be a shame to see ET fall to the level of so many other places by giving shelter to rude, impolite and immature people.

#17     Feb 9, 2003
  8. Longshot... didn't know he had done it before! As far as I'm concerned ET should keep this site professional in nature. Like you noted, guys do 'joke' about stuff in the genre of 777's comments (for that matter so do women)! But anyone with half a brain much less one aspiring to be a halfway successful trader gotta know where and when. I'm all in favor of kidding/joking around in chat within the limits set by ET; and sharing moderately OT stuff when the market's boring, non-committal or to pass time. But you are correct when saying this was over the top. He ought to be banned if it continues... not to mention grow up (jmho).

Regards,

#18     Feb 9, 2003
  9. Is this an example of a double standard? I mean as I interpret these posts, I see balda apolgizing to me, although as I PM'd him it was totally unnecessary, and then hii saying it was my problem in one post, but then talking about how nice it is for someone to apologize and admit their mistakes etc.

Of course there is more to the story because we know your feelings about war with Iraq too hii, so it would seem the double standard you apply is tainted by your poilitical beliefs.

:eek:

#19     Feb 9, 2003
  10. inandlong you are quite right but we've uncovered a few "surprises" from hii as of late

ps Don't take the bait avoid his links:(

#20     Feb 9, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.