Comments on this site....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by RockTheLurker, Aug 20, 2001.

1. mrmark, It's very strange that babak would call shortboy 'bill'. It's very strange indeed. And did you notice he neatly ignores this question as though you never asked? He's got an axe to grind but he'll never admit it. . :(

I've made money with shortboy. Thanks to him and his great short plays I have more greenbacks in the bank. That's all I care about. Nothing more. Don't care 1 iota his accounting adds interest. More power to him, he's found a way to trade profitably AND earn substantial interest. WAY TO GO SHORTBOY! Keep on givin'us those great short plays! :D
    Magma, tharp, scalperJim contribute to the debate or keep quiet...

but knock off the constant admonishment! :mad:

Stop the constant finger waving and scolding, act like mature adults, not whining small children. :rolleyes:

#61     Aug 30, 2001
  2. Shortnfool

This thread is now all yours and mistermark. The majority of this board are adding you to their ignore list. I am suggesting this to everyone as you appear on this board without adding any value and just attack everything.

Babak hasn't replied to the post because he can no longer see it. After this post is sent I will no longer see yours. Someone else will have to instant message me for me to know what you write (this isn't a suggestion other posters as I could really care)

8 pages of about how Shortboy is doing so well is absolutely useless. Babak , Turok pointed out his returns are this. and this without interest. Great point taken and move on.

Personally if you love those returns how about A Short mutual fund instead. There are a few that are DOUBLE the NASDAQ 100. Meaning you'd be up over 160% for the year.

Feel free to reply to this all you want. I won't reply to you as I can no longer see your posts. I have more important things to do.

Just an update a few minutes later for others. By editing out Shortnfool, Mistermark, and TradeRX this thread is now 6 pages long instead of I think it was 12?? So much better.
    rtharp

#62     Aug 31, 2001
  3. vvv

vvv

babak, i absolutely hadn't meant you with my post, i meant those hyping signal selling sites.

and as said previously, hyping of those as done by obvious marketers of those sites doesn't belong on a quality board, after all, that would be a contradiction in itself:rolleyes:

cheers

#63     Aug 31, 2001
  4. Hi all,

1st time poster:)

Don't mean to jump into the fire here, but I don't believe that mr. mark is a marketer of that website.

He may just be an avid, and probably looking to stir up commotion on this board. Don't let him affect you.

I only say this because there are much better, and more effective ways to "market" a site. And this is certainly not the place to effectively get the point across to a large audience, which is what a marketer does.

I've seen ads for that website, that's probably the marketing aspect of it. This appears to be an angry person defending his decision to subscribe. Just my opinion.

Have a great weekend!:D :D

#64     Aug 31, 2001
  5. Here's another interesting site.

http://www.gorillatrades.com/

Rock....you have any experience with this one?

Anyone else have info they'd like to share?

Check it out...let me know what you think.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#65     Sep 1, 2001
  6. after reviewing the site, I have concluded that he should trade with alot less money in his account. Why $500,000? That's too much. His strategy only calls for about 1/10 as much.

If he had a $50,000 account, the interest problem wouldn't be there, and his returns would be much higher. I emailed him, and he agreed.

He's hurting his own returns by having a big account, with money not put to use efficiently.

www.shortboy.com

#66     Sep 6, 2001
  7. Four nice wins from shortboy in the last week alone. Oh yeah That's right...FOUR! Thank you shortboy.

Sam, I couldn't care less if shortboy kept 5 MILLION in that account. It make no difference to me.

Just keep up the great work SHORTBOY!!! You're killin'em!

haha :p

#67     Sep 6, 2001
  8. Sam, your email must have been very convincing

...shortboy says he's going to reduce his account size to $100,000. :cool:

#68     Sep 6, 2001
  9. that stick figure knows a good idea when he here's one!

you're alright by me, shortnfool. keep it up:cool:

#69     Sep 6, 2001
  10. NickLeeson

NickLeeson Guest

What incredible BS, get a life guys, and quit conning newbies with your rip off sites selling entries without trade management, the oldest con game in the industry.

LOL

#70     Sep 7, 2001