Comments on this site....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by RockTheLurker, Aug 20, 2001.

1. turok,

Now I've read your post, and like shortnfool said, you're really in the bigtime with your trades, you showed shortboy. You make shortboy's profits of $200,000 look like, well $200,000.

O.k. what about the SEC? It's there accounting law and we're in agreement on that. So now what's your problem?

Mark

#31     Aug 29, 2001
  2. babak,

I got your math now,

ignorance = $200,000 in TRADING profits in 2 years.

I got one for you:

jealousy is an ugly emotion.

Mark

#32     Aug 29, 2001
  3. Babak you don't have much to say now do you? Did you take even a few minutes to look over shortboy's site before you ran back here to shoot your yourself in the foot? Excellent post mrmark, shortboy is right up front with his performance records. And there's this beautiful simplicity to his site. No bull, no0 frills, just great trading. Unlike so many other sites...

#33     Aug 29, 2001

4. Could not have said it better myself, shortnfool. Bravo.

I don't know if you like football, but Keyshawn Johnson once said, "just give me the damn ball."

I say "just give me the damn trade"

I don't want fluff, and I dont want a complicated site. I want the simplicity and effectiveness of shortboy.com

Mark

p.s. We made some decent money today, eh shortnfool? Not the big money that turok tells us about, but we'll take it.

#34     Aug 29, 2001
  5. Turok

Turok

>Now I've read your post, and like shortnfool
    >said, you're really in the bigtime with your
    >trades, you showed shortboy. You make shortboy's
    >profits of $200,000 look like, well $200,000.

Interesting that you keep attempting to steer this discussion towards something I have never done (compared my trading to this short guy) and away from the only disagreement that we have...which is your statement regarding the SEC.

>O.k. what about the SEC? It's there
    >accounting law and we're in agreement
    >on that. So now what's your problem?

Well, if as you say, you are now in agreement with me that there is no such SEC rule regarding posting trading returns on a web site *without* interest income then I'm glad you realized your folly and we have no disagreement.

If on the other hand you say this SEC rule still exists, then once again I only ask that you produce the evidence and make me look like the fool.

It's simple really. It is not short guy that I am questioning...it is you.

JB

#35     Aug 29, 2001
  6. Turok,

now I see you are a complete moron. You SHOW me where I said it is a SEC rule to include interest income on a website.

You won't be able to, b/c I never said that, and you are a liar!

What I said, and its clear as day, please recheck the post, is that it is an SEC accounting law (GAAP), and ALL big accounting firms that audit trading accounts practice this, to calculate the total return from ALL income from an account to be used to derive that particular accounts total return. That means trading profits and interest income (if any).

Didn't you learn to read sitting next to your $370 hour boss?

You're a lying joke.

Mark

#36     Aug 29, 2001
  7. posted at 7:52pm

". But the SEC mandates as an accounting principle that ALL income derived from an account be used to calculate the percentage return from that particular account."

That's what I said. Where is the word website?

Shame, shame, shame.

Mark

#37     Aug 29, 2001
  8. mistermark - are you actually tradeRX hiding behind a new identity?
    Baron, zboy - where's that "BAN" button?

#38     Aug 29, 2001

9. You saying that the moderator of this board is secretly hiding behind another identity? All you need is 1 brain cell to realize what a crock that is.

What's with the people here?

Mark

#39     Aug 29, 2001
  10. Turok

Turok

>". But the SEC mandates as an accounting
    >principle that ALL income derived from
    >an account be used to calculate the percentage
    >return from that particular account."

>That's what I said. Where is the word website?

Oh, now that's funny. Babak questions why Short Guy posts interest income on his website(since after all, none of us are interested in how much interest income his account has). In response you say it's because it is required by "SEC mandate" and THEN your only defense is "Where is the word website".

Cn't tipe -- lfin to hrdddddddd.

JB

PS:

you said:
    >And I will listen to your wisdom, and not
    >waste my time with these 2 posters

You really should keep your promises for more than 10 minutes.

#40     Aug 29, 2001