Commentary on Silver?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Ivanovich, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Ivan, if you are not a "trader" then please accept my apologies, for my days earlier comment.

My intention was to explain to you that most of the time market moves happen before fundamental information becomes apparent. So trying to figure out why markets behave one way or another based on "news" or "interest rate statements" is too late in most cases.

=)

#11     Dec 13, 2006
  2. no idea...

#12     Dec 14, 2006
  3. Gotcha.

#13     Dec 14, 2006
  4. OP - don't worry, mate. I wasn't offended. Again, I'm not a trader in the raw definition of the word, but that doesn't mean I don't try to learn everything I can about it. I hold to my point made in that thread...but don't want to go off topic in this one discussing it.

Back to Silver, though, what's the thought on what CPI and import/export prices do to Silver? I suppose you could say that if CPI and prices come in low, that means the Fed has more room to cut - therefore, the dollar will sink and silver should go up. But you could also say that if they come in high, inflation is still a risk, and silver could go up. So is it just silver can go up?

#14     Dec 14, 2006
  5. After scouring the net for a week or so (a bit more) the best commentary I've found that is balanced and informative as far as the Silver sites go is http://www.silveraxis.com/.

The links they have are to sites not so balanced, on both sides of the coin. But the commentary they write is probably some of the best I have seen. They will tell it as it is.

Enjoy.

#15     Dec 21, 2006