Comission and Bullet Rates

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Hitnruntrader, Dec 6, 2002.

1. The rate of .075 is a distant memory. If you try to get hooked up with an average firm they will try to get you to pay 1 cent per share but if you say you will not pay that then the firm will cut deals. For a trader with no experience im not sure but for anyone who has been trading for a while .005 is more probable. Many traders have been knocked out of the game so competition is getting fierce. From what i have noticed bullet prices are getting real cheap. I have heard that some firms are down to charging 1 cent per share for bullets. Crazy stuff but it makes sense because it is a real tough market with not much movement.

#41     Dec 12, 2002
  2. fcelfcel

fcelfcel

I am currently paying .003 per share with a 1.5 minimum and a $5 max. I also get liquidity rebates from the ecn's. My bullets are .009 per shares.

#42     Dec 31, 2002
  3. Are you self-clearing?

#43     Dec 31, 2002
  4. fcelfcel

fcelfcel

I am not self-clearing firm. I am just a trader.

#44     Dec 31, 2002
  5. Does this include ECN charges? Or is this all inclusive regardless of where you send the order, (i.e. NYSE, REDI, INCA, etc...)?

#45     Dec 31, 2002
  6. fcelfcel

fcelfcel

offcourse it does not include ecn charges. pay to takeaway liquidity and receice rebates for adding liquidity.

#46     Dec 31, 2002
  7. Just wanted to clear that up. As everyone knows, I run a firm, and I get calls from people on Elite who want these rates, and they insist that they can get them all inclusive. Thanks for clearing it up. Now I know where they get confused.

#47     Dec 31, 2002
  8. JK9

JK9

What firm you with pal?

#48     Dec 31, 2002
  9. jaredand

jaredand

what kind of volume do you do monthly?

#49     Jan 1, 2003
  10. fcelfcel

fcelfcel

On good trending days, my volume is low around 100k or less. On choppy days my volume might exceed as high as 500k.

I also have a bbox system that does little over 1 mil shares a day.

#50     Jan 1, 2003