Comission and Bullet Rates

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Hitnruntrader, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Remember, he is not the one that threw up a post about .0015 a share bullets...

#21     Dec 10, 2002
  2. WOW, you caught up with that sarcasm. If your not at .0035 all in, what is it? What are the other fees. If you expect not to get smart ass replies, post what your "real" rates are.

#22     Dec 10, 2002
  3. Agree it is not likely; but never say no way ...

#23     Dec 10, 2002
  4. Sorry about that, but this is what I pay. I'm sure if you shopped around you would be able to get the same. I only trade listed so I don't really look at the ecn fees. Inca and ISLD are $3 per 1000 and I do get the rebate for adding liquidity.

#24     Dec 10, 2002
  5. what type of volume are you doing to get that rate and who is clearing you?
    thx

#25     Dec 10, 2002
  6. fmbarron

fmbarron

we pay about 1.4 cents for bullets.

#26     Dec 10, 2002
  7. maybe you should put a disclaimer that you started your own prop trading group, and are possibly a liquidity trader?
    That would make it a lot easier to understand your clearing costs.

#27     Dec 10, 2002
  8. I started a prop group for others and no longer assist them. I currently trade for myself. No affiliation or ownership with any LLC or BD.

#28     Dec 10, 2002
  9. NAZDAWG

NAZDAWG

if you trade larger share sizes,, for example 5000 shares at a time,, then you would want a per ticket all inclusive deal,, like $10.00 per trade up to 50000 shares,,,, if your trade size is usually 1000 and under I dont think you are paying too much. But you can always ask for a better rate,

#29     Dec 10, 2002
  10. sd..the fact is that you are paying for that office/ questionable equiptment/ and t1(s) which is/ are getting sucked dry by all the people getting packed into that office.......
    ticker is paying the going rate these days.......DONT get caught in the bright echo/ex-echo....scam....... if your scalping all day(100k +) and paying anything near a penny, then your getting stuck in the ass.....I got the hammer, gr8trade, cable, and dsl all paid for by the "house" along with a ogg feed and get the same rate as ticker and dont have to deal with listening to morons like " robert thwap" my nuts

#30     Dec 10, 2002