Coming to terms with my feelings. Long, sorry.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Nov 8, 2012.

1. No matter where a US citizen resides or earns money he's liable for US income tax.

So simply moving won't do it.

#41     Nov 8, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Problem is, no one had any idea where Romney was going to go.

#42     Nov 8, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No, my wealth will be better served protecting my family's future at this point. And my time likewise. I just got a 5% raise.

The government says it can take care of everything else. Let them.

#43     Nov 8, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

This is exactly the kind of bullshit that Tsing was talking about and I agree with, so the MSM was able to convince loons like RCG trader that the republicans are all a bunch of racists who hate black people, and one of their narratives was that republicans hate black people because of voter ID laws, this worked, the overwhelming majority of blacks and latinos voted for Obama, yet when asked whether or not they support having a voter ID law, THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF THEM SUPPORT IT, yet the republicans and Romney are simply far to racist for them...... These people dont even know what they are voting for.....

STRONG MAJORITY--INCLUDING ALL MINORITIES--FAVORS PHOTO ID LAWS FOR VOTING

An overwhelming majority of Americans--including majorities of all minorities--believe voter fraud is a problem and support photo ID laws.
    A Breitbart News/Judicial Watch Election Night survey found 70% of voters felt voter fraud is a problem while 76% believed voters “should be required to show a government issued photo identification before being allowed to vote on Election Day.”

Two-thirds of blacks (66%) and three-quarters of Hispanic voters (74%) supported Photo ID laws, as did 59% of Democrats and 80% of independents.

In addition, 65% of voters--including a majority of all minorities--strongly expressed support for Photo ID laws.
    Mainstream journalists and liberals have asserted voter fraud does not exist and voter ID laws are racist.

But national polls have consistently found that Americans, including minorities, feel such laws are necessary.
    For instance, a Washington Post poll recently found nearly three-quarters of Americans in support of photo identification.

Photo ID laws have nonetheless stirred controversy. Last month, a Pennsylvania judge delayed the implementation of Pennsylvania's Photo ID law until after the 2012 election. Earlier this year, a federal judge struck down Texas's photo ID law, ruling the law disproportionately impacted poor and minority voters. Texas's Attorney General Greg Abbott has vowed to appeal the decision to the U.S. Supreme Court.

The Breitbart News/Judicial Watch poll surveyed 800 respondents by cell phone. The poll's margin of error is 3.46%, and the partisan breakdown is D +3, which is with the margin of national exit polls, which suggested a D +6 electorate.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...All-Minorities-Favor-Photo-ID-Laws-For-Voting

#44     Nov 8, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

You're right. But if the guy doesn't officially earn, just lives off his principal, he can simply file $0 tax returns. There will be some interest to be accounted for, but at the moment that's not much. Anyway, if that's his plan, there is no need to renounce.

#45     Nov 8, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You are wrong. PM me and I will happily explain.

#46     Nov 8, 2012
  7. I don't know the exact thread but it was when rcg was throwing out terms like misses, Austrian econ etc pretending to be studying and contemplating libertarianism.

I told you once again you were being deceived and naive to believe his motives as if he was truly searching for answers.

#47     Nov 8, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I agree with this comment somewhat. But it was better than where we know we're going to go with Obama.

#48     Nov 8, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Well, I still agree that he wants to learn more about the financial implications of where we're going, so I don't agree with your opinion on him, or me being deceived. Just because I think RCG is severely wrong on a number of topics, doesn't mean I include him in the heaps of voters that just voted for Obama because they were caught up in the fashion of it.

#49     Nov 8, 2012
  10. Maybe he should renounce, take a flight south of the border, learn a bit of Spanish and then "cross back" into the US.

#50     Nov 8, 2012